series

AHS Apocalypse Finale (Spoilers)

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

so mallory can stop the antichrist then, and then after that she can do it again, then a new heir to the supreme can perform the spell and so on?

So technically It was a a happy ending:huntyga:

but isn't that so boring and tiring tho, that means she has to live out the past every time she goes back and wait a few years for the next anti christ and do it again...how boring!!! 

2 hours ago, Kenzo said:

OK WAIT BUT NOBODY MENTIONED THAT CONSTANCE IS NOW STILL ALIVE AND NEVER KILLED HERSELF

I might be mistaken but didn't Constance die? :confused: I mean, before dying, Michael asked her to bring him to the house so that he could stay with her forever. Or did that not happen at the end? Im confused with this whole time-travelling thing and when exactly she died in the house. 

Azor Ahai
18 minutes ago, swakby said:

I might be mistaken but didn't Constance die? :confused: I mean, before dying, Michael asked her to bring him to the house so that he could stay with her forever. Or did that not happen at the end? Im confused with this whole time-travelling thing and when exactly she died in the house. 

She didn't die. She wouldn't be able to leave the house and go on the streets if she was dead.

calmar

I'm not sure why people are upset about Michael being run over. It had to happen at a time when he didn't realize his power and thus could not defend himself; the Michael of the period from which Mallory travelled was too strong (since they chose Supreme!Mallory and not Angel!Mallory.) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

The season should’ve been 12-13 episodes. I just felt the pacing was too quick for  the theme.

Ending had its moments though but I felt unfulfilled when the antichrist was reborn. And that couple (don’t even know their names) didn’t get any character development. I feel like the whole bunker crew in the beginning were expendable as well.

BYE

I think this was a great, solid season. Much better ending than many other seasons. It did fix plot holes from previous seasons and the finale delivered the goods for me. Makes me wonder how Season 9 will go from here. I think some of the criticism is a bit unfair since this is an annual anthology series that keeps coming up with new stories and plots very quickly, you can't expect it to be much better than what we got. The past 2 seasons where really good

Luke78619

I loved this season, and I lowkey hope we see Venable in another season because she was a great character. 

Let the speculation for AHS9 begin :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheJoanneJoker
11 hours ago, phantasmas said:

can sum1 please list out to me who survived? or whos still dead.. ive been confused for the past 3 episodes becaus eof the whole time travel thing :huntyga: 

All the witches are alive except Myrtle :huntyga:

oh and The Antichrist was born again 

thatfoxyfeeling
16 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I don’t know what crack you guys are smoking but this is the best finale they’ve had since the second season. They tied every loose end they had left, and everything for once in this show actually makes some ****ing sense. 

The ending had me shooooook. 

This season was amazing imo. Definitely the best season since coven and you can fight me if you don’t agree. 

I want whatever you’re smoking because the entire season was a MESS. :trollga:

Catnikko
18 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

Okay one of the best seasons in a long time. I loved most of it, towards the end i was a bit scared that it'd all come loose in the last few episodes but even tough it was kind of anti climactic I feel like it finished somewhat strong.

So I'm guessing the next seasons are going to have to take place before 2025, since that's when we see the new Antichrist last.

Also guessing that the last season we get will be a similar style to this one, or they're going to ignore the fact that the antichrist is walking around since we now know all the seasons are in the same setting.

Not really, I don't see why all the series would have to take place in this universe

Actual patient

RahrahWitch
16 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Not really, I don't see why all the series would have to take place in this universe

That's true but every season up to now is Connected. Unless they play with timelines because of what Mallory did I don't see why they'd separate from their current universe.

Eh this season needed 3 more chapters. But it was an ok finale. 

Am I the only one who hated Mallory? 

Archived