news

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Brian Newman ft. Lady Gaga

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheSequins

I think she sounds great but the way she's belting the chorus at the end doesn't really go with the song :noparty:

Teal Ambition
49 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

nnonononoon why u guys don't like it at all , this might be my favourite jazz from gaga. :ohwell:

Same :ohwell: but I also think it might be because I never heard the other versions so I have nothing to compare it to :oops:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Linus Gaga
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Same :ohwell: but I also think it might be because I never heard the other versions so I have nothing to compare it to :oops:

I'm living with an Aussie couple, they knew this song and i showed this version to them. They think it's so different and they like it. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

6 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

Yeah, her singing is phenomenal but her performance from an emotional standpoint is basic. She's successfully done jazz songs with great emotion, but this one ain't it. And is it just me or does it sound like they pitch corrected her vocals terribly towards the end? The vocals don't sound human :triggered:

Are you kidding me? The ending is EVERYTHING. 

truthteller

serving drunk diva singing at a jazz bar..

can envision all the red wines and possibly coke in the room just from her vocals 

and that's her own interpretation of "being carefree" and "seem edgy" 

:firega: :firega:

Honestly I don't like this version of the song... It sounded forced to me almost no soul on it ... My problem with gaga is that sometimes she still wants to prove that she's talented and she have a great voice and sometimes this can ruin a performance or a song...  Gaga my dear u are extremely talented and u have the greatest voice in the world and u don't have to prove anything ... 

Cheek to cheek is a great album but this version of the song is just bad sorry 

FATCAT

I've had it on replay for hours while I work, I can't begin to tell you how great it is to me. I like it better than some songs on ASIB and I LOVED asib.

Purr more, hiss less.

What version are you hearing? This is just good ugh I love it 

Unfortunately it was recorded in a potato :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

What version are you hearing? This is just good ugh I love it 

Unfortunately it was recorded in a potato :poot:

It adds to the aesthetic for me

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived