💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

An Extended Cut of ‘A Star Is Born’ Could Be on the Way

Coop

Featured Posts

Even if it wont be a new cut, there must be cut scenes for the dvd.  Usually, when the movie has this kind of succes, they try really hard to milk it, so dont be shocked if you see after the Oscars a limited extended run in cinemas. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Hope it's true, his work during this scene deserves to be played.

ASIB-TRL-8977.jpgAlso, the ITA? performance after the wedding and BIC after the Grammy disaster scene.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

3 hours ago, Florin said:

Even if it wont be a new cut, there must be cut scenes for the dvd.  Usually, when the movie has this kind of succes, they try really hard to milk it, so dont be shocked if you see after the Oscars a limited extended run in cinemas. 

2 hours ago, The Shallow said:

:party:Hoping they do a limited run in movie theatre

Is that common for successful films? I’ve never heard of that. I hope it happens because all the theaters around me stopped showing it in Dolby. :giveup:

GypsyBabe

I need this. I need everything. I need the performances, the love scenes, the swing scene. 

What I don’t need is the alternate ending where he appears as a ghost ( :poot: ) Cooper can keep that mess. 

⚯͛

SPOILERS (cause I can’t hide this on my phone)

When you think about it, Jack and Ally weren’t together for that long so we deserve to see every single moment of their relationship :giveup: what was it like, a year and a bit?

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

if an extended cut or deleted scenes are not on the dvd i will maybe cry

i think there will be several re-releases and special editions after the first dvd release. the cow milking can begin

Luv u Sum

This is what I need :messga: I was always hoping Bradley would do a director's cut. He seems like the kinds director to do that 

Archived