Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga covers Variety

Scathach

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Michael Lucas said:

The fact that she feels like in the pre-TFM era could be seen as a low key confirmation that something new is coming at Enigma?

We down play this Residency like we down-played ASIB and we are in for an awakening :giveup:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
31 minutes ago, Neal said:

The whole time reading this interview, I was smiling. Other than bringing up its box office and cultural impact, it’s the first real time they’re talking Oscars. She’s in it to win it!

This is a smart way Warner approaching her campaign. 

Firstly they've rolled out fashion mags, then music, now movie industry.

She already has the biggest name recognition of everyone involved, so just keep restocking the fire.

elijahfan
3 minutes ago, BawBaw said:

We down play this Residency like we down-played ASIB and we are in for an awakening :giveup:

Who downplayed ASIB? :triggered:

2 hours ago, Bradley said:

At the end of the shoot, Gaga makes a surprising confession. As she looks at the shots on a computer screen, she can’t recall the last time she saw a photograph of herself and didn’t see sadness in her eyes. These pictures are different. “And that makes me happy,” she says, tearing up.

This literally brought tears to my eyes. But in a way it makes sense. I have been scouring over pictures for weeks, trying to find the moment in time where she transformed. I know all change is incremental, but the difference is so stark. Perhaps I have been looking at the wrong aspects: nose, eyebrows, hair, weight, chin, etc. Perhaps it is the sheer happiness in her eyes she is affirming....

Watch As I Dive In

33 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Who downplayed ASIB? :triggered:

the whole forum said that it will bomb at everything and will have a 50% RT and it's her worst career move :ladyhaha:

JazzGa

Great shots! Love the nose stroke reference :) And gurl can werk a stool, that's for sure

The last one is serving me Rustic Grace Jones teas

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

crisTEAne

As Gaga reflects on the cultural impact of “A Star Is Born,” she looks at the film through the eyes of her fans. It means a lot to her that they’ve championed this project. “I only want to win now,” she says, speaking metaphorically, “because I want that kid who feels like me, that misfit or outcast that didn’t belong, to win. The reward for me is that this movie is a win for them.”

passionGa is back, gays! ENIGMA will slay. :tony:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

mister max

Omfg she did not need to slay like this BUT SHE DID SHE DID ugh I love her :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

raragaga

do we know when this is available?

xoxo

Archived