Reminds me of

grace-jones-jean-paul-goude-2.jpg

Where’s the shadow of her left arm :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15

"I just wanted to have a piece of him with me,” says Gaga, who is engaged to talent agent Christian Carino. “This is very precious to me. These are heirlooms, or they will be heirlooms one day. They are things I will want to show my little girl or little boy and say, ‘Here they are. You can touch them.’ I want them to have a close, tangible, poetic experience with the film the way I have.”

She's getting married sooner rather than later.

She deserves all the happiness in the world.

This is incredible !

"Her vulnerable portrait of a fledgling musician has made “A Star Is Born” the movie event of the fall, catapulting Gaga into a new sphere. Musical legends like Cher and Bette Midler used to effortlessly carry their own cinematic vehicles in the ’80s and ’90s, but few professional singers have recently accomplished the trick. (Just ask Mariah Carey about the bomb that was “Glitter.”) Since early October, “A Star Is Born” has grossed more than $300 million at the global box office. Even better, the Warner Bros. release is the rare movie that transcends the big screen.There have been endless Twitter arguments about Ally’s musical evolution, Instagram love letters, memes about Gaga’s unwavering adoration of Cooper and public recitations from the soundtrack, especially of “Shallow,” the catchiest movie anthem since Céline Dion warbled about Kate and Leo’s lost love aboard the Titanic." 

I want to cry ASIB is her best era ever :giveup:

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

lady-gaga-1-16x9.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

BITCH WHAT THE **** IS THIS?! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

I just wish my legs where this strong :toofunny:

I feel like this whole thing (interview, photoshoot) is a personal attack on me?? like I'm dead now?? I love it so much, ugh :toofunny:

The whole time reading this interview, I was smiling. Other than bringing up its box office and cultural impact, it’s the first real time they’re talking Oscars. She’s in it to win it!

I really enjoyed this interview. It’s weird to think about Jack White playing Jackson since Bradley and Gaga have such an amazing chemistry. I do wonder why the studio didn’t want him though, interesting.

Suspiria

This is a great interview, the interviewer is obviously well informed and prepared good questions to ask that she hasn't already answered a trillion times.

I like the attitude and posing in the photos, but gosh I am so done with this "minimal/stripped back" aesthetic:madge: There's been such a trend these past few years amongst more "icon"-level stars to just be so bland and basic visually. The whole "bare faced with messy hair and boring clothes = authentic" thing has to stop. It's not creative, entertaining or interesting in any way:saladga:

19 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I feel like this whole thing (interview, photoshoot) is a personal attack on me?? like I'm dead now?? I love it so much, ugh :toofunny:

I feel this so hard

2 hours ago, Bradley said:

At the end of the shoot, Gaga makes a surprising confession. As she looks at the shots on a computer screen, she can’t recall the last time she saw a photograph of herself and didn’t see sadness in her eyes. These pictures are different. “And that makes me happy,” she says, tearing up.

tumblr_mjsnznuBHB1qzunp8o1_500.gif

We all know that she lives for the applause and she's human at the end of day and she wants that thrill that sentiment of the TFM days when the whole world was at the tip of her toes  .....the thing is that she tried to distance herself from Gaga , a character that can't live without an audience but she just can't 100% /:legend:

Patrick Garcia

The fact that she feels like in the pre-TFM era could be seen as a low key confirmation that something new is coming at Enigma?

Archived