💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB breaks into UK's top 10 highest grossing films of 2018

Miaou

Featured Posts

"A Star Is Born sang its way to £1.2m across the weekend. A 32% drop is its biggest so far, but after six weeks a £25.4m cume is very healthy, and Warner Bros will look for it to hit £30m and beyond in coming weeks. It has now broken into the top 10 highest-grossing titles in the UK in 2018."

https://www.screendaily.com/news/the-grinch-pips-bohemian-rhapsody-to-number-one-uk-box-office-spot/5134455.article

The new queen of Box Office is here ladies :classy: 

Fun fact, next week it'll be top 10 in the US too :classy: It will cross $200M in the US in the next few weeks and will become the 2nd most successful musical movie ever in US HISTORY surpassing iconic movie like Grease for example. 

I rihmember the time when this fanbase rejected the project the day it was announced :reductive: Guess talent always wins :reductive:

Lady Gaga is on the way to be a CERTIFIED LEGEND with this movie

original.gif

25 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

All this talk of Ariana being the new main pop girl, when it’s really Ally Maine :ohwell:

Well legend and main pop girl are not on the same level-playing field :reductive:

bloody g

Coming for US too btw

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

jaXXXon

Well, it won't surpass Grease as Grease has made $703 million in 2018 money :huntyga:

It will overtake The Blues Brothers though, making it the SIXTH biggest musical ever. Maybe with some luck it will also surpass The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas ($216 million), but even if it doesn't it's still one of the 10 biggest musicals in US history: https://www.boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=musical.htm&adjust_yr=2018&p=.htm

:firega:

gagzus

Tbh they should push the DVD/Blu Ray release back from January to like March and keep it in cinemas till early February here. I've seen the film seven times and every time the cinema was pretty full, first time it was SOLD OUT and now by the 7th time it was still about half full which is great.

They should keep milking the film to keep her name out there and then drop an album around award season. The UK are finally starting to love her again I can totally see her having the 2019 song of the summer if she plays her cards right

2 hours ago, Miaou said:

Excuse me but she is a certified legend already:huntyga:

Gagaism
2 hours ago, Miaou said:

"A Star Is Born sang its way to £1.2m across the weekend. A 32% drop is its biggest so far, but after six weeks a £25.4m cume is very healthy, and Warner Bros will look for it to hit £30m and beyond in coming weeks. It has now broken into the top 10 highest-grossing titles in the UK in 2018."

https://www.screendaily.com/news/the-grinch-pips-bohemian-rhapsody-to-number-one-uk-box-office-spot/5134455.article

The new queen of Box Office is here ladies :classy: 

Fun fact, next week it'll be top 10 in the US too :classy: It will cross $200M in the US in the next few weeks and will become the 2nd most successful musical movie ever in US HISTORY surpassing iconic movie like Grease for example. 

I rihmember the time when this fanbase rejected the project the day it was announced :reductive: Guess talent always wins :reductive:

original.gif

She already is tbh, but slé anyways :staymad:

Archived