💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Do you think Gaga will ever do rap/hip-hop again?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

AStarIsBorn21

We got so cheated by ARTPOP :triggered: The Kendrick and AB collabs deserved better. I just feel like we didn’t get a proper moment for RapGa, and I have doubts she’ll ever get back to it. 

Reality

I'm all for Gaga doing whatever she wants, but I hope to God she doesn't to rap and hip-hop, those are the only genres I cannot stand. I could literally do anything else but those two. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

AStarIsBorn21
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm all for Gaga doing whatever she wants, but I hope to God she doesn't to rap and hip-hop, those are the only genres I cannot stand. I could literally do anything else but those two. 

One of my biggest pet peves is when people discard an entire genre because they haven’t found the right artist to listen to. Surely there’s someone out there you’d enjoy! :omg:

Reality
2 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

One of my biggest pet peves is when people discard an entire genre because they haven’t found the right artist to listen to. Surely there’s someone out there you’d enjoy! :omg:

The genre is just not for me. I've listened to old rap/hip-hop and I've listened to new rap/hip-hop and I don't like either incarnation. 

If I did find an artist that I liked then that would be an exception, that wouldn't mean that I liked the genre. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Shipper
1 minute ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I'm the first person to raise their hand and say I don't like hip hop/rap. 

But when I read your comment.  I actually do like SOME rap and hip hop and some variation of it but very rare. And Jewels N Drugs is not one of them bless ha soul she did not know she will come out like that. She's  banned from my house,  my car my life.  I DISOWN IT.  I deleted it.  I just couldn't. 

So...  I still agree with you but I do my Sinner's Prayer and bow down my head to pray that Gaga doesn't do rap/ hip hop. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

The genre is just not for me. I've listened to old rap/hip-hop and I've listened to new rap/hip-hop and I don't like either incarnation. 

If I did find an artist that I liked then that would be an exception, that wouldn't mean that I liked the genre. 

Same

Bloody hooker

I love when Gaga dips her toes in the hip-hop and rap genres. I hope she does a little something on LG6.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

KatieJudasGaga4
53 minutes ago, Shipper said:

And Jewels N Drugs is not one of them bless ha soul she did not know she will come out like that. She's  banned from my house,  my car my life.  I DISOWN IT.  I deleted it.  I just couldn't. 

:kara::applause:

DaftFameMonster

Trust this fanbase to not be open to trying different things..

Archived