Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga is capable of...?

Pietro

Featured Posts

LeJudas

She's literally proven that she can do whatever she wants. She can probably become president if she wanted to. She's really incredible

Schizophonic

she litterally described born this way as such an album. especially hair and edge of glory. but also highway unicorn.

AStarIsBorn21
7 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

She's literally proven that she can do whatever she wants. She can probably become president if she wanted to. She's really incredible

Don’t give her any ideas. :triggered:

7 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

She will probably drop LG6 and leak ACT 2 for her campaign. :trollga:

RAMROD

She have done that. She even got Brian May helping her on one song. Maybe you mean, make another one of that. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chickens in Malibu
46 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

She should run with the slogan "there can be 100 people in america who won't vote for you, but all it takes is one for you to become president"

Bradley
4 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

4 hours ago, LeJudas said:

'I've always wanted to be a President since I was 13, but music and acting worked out first. I am so humbled and this is the most fulfilling experience I've ever had.'

11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

'I've always wanted to be a President since I was 13, but music and acting worked out first. I am so humbled and this is the most fulfilling experience I've ever had.'

Omg i was going to comment on what you said but I got distracted by your picture. You’re hot 😍

Bradley
Just now, Jarvin said:

Omg i was going to comment on what you said but I got distracted by your picture. You’re hot 😍

that is not me :poot:

I’m not sure what you’re referring to “big stadium song” but I’ll say that I’ll Never Love Again fills that description. 

Wet Fire
54 minutes ago, Bradley said:

:lmao:

Archived