Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow Becomes Gaga's Quickest Video To Reach Over 100M Views

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Miracle

Bad Romance was such a big Youtube hit. 100M views in 69 days during 2010 were a lot. If only Youtube counted back then, BR would've placed at #1 for like 5 weeks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leblanc
3 hours ago, warrentw said:

watching the film doesn't count to the shallows youtube views

It does if it means I get my friends into the song and they in turn watch it and show others :vegas:

Verified and approved by me :stalkga:

I always let the good ones go

RAMROD

That is what happen when general public are supporting you too, not just the fanbase :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

A Gaga video reaching 100 million views just in a month and a half after it's released? YES WE STAN AND YES IT IS AN ACHIEVEMENT! :legend: 

Mirrion Rizzons
14 hours ago, DONAJENDRO said:

Do copies of the album count as sales for Shallow

nope unfortunately :( 

StrawberryBlond

It's also her fastest video to reach the amount of likes it has too, I believe. It's approaching 1.3 million after just over a month and the likes of MR took nearly 2 years to reach 1.4 million despite more views and much more promo. This is definitely her biggest hit video to date and it's a beautiful thing to see it take off like it has. Even with all the film's success, I didn't expect this. To see the success the other videos are getting into the bargain is also wonderful. I didn't expect IWNLA to have nearly 37 million views and over 600k likes already. We just need to start watching ARUTW more - it's only 2.6 million views so far, despite being one of the most loved tracks!

ArtGagaPop
4 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's also her fastest video to reach the amount of likes it has too, I believe. It's approaching 1.3 million after just over a month and the likes of MR took nearly 2 years to reach 1.4 million despite more views and much more promo. This is definitely her biggest hit video to date and it's a beautiful thing to see it take off like it has. Even with all the film's success, I didn't expect this. To see the success the other videos are getting into the bargain is also wonderful. I didn't expect IWNLA to have nearly 37 million views and over 600k likes already. We just need to start watching ARUTW more - it's only 2.6 million views so far, despite being one of the most loved tracks!

Yep and it also have one of the best likes to dislikes ratio of all time, people love it :applause:
Music videos(over 100M views) with highest like percentage: 

#96 - Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (A Star Is Born) 98.019% 

Same with INLA, it just needs more views to make it into the list - 98.171%.

Archived