Lorde comes for Kanye and Kid Kudi “don’t steal”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
38 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

he literally had the same stage for Pablo tour back in 2016? Is she on crack:deadbanana:

I used to defend Kanye before this year and have stanned for a decade, but sis come on. The Pablo floating stage was iconic and unique, but Lorde's box stage was very different. It didn't float around the crowd, and it was completely enclosed. His recent stage is basically a replica lol. 

Haroon

What's unique about a box above the main stage with people in it :duck: Haven't loads of people had similar stuff? :confused:

DONAJENDRO
26 minutes ago, Haroon said:

What's unique about a box above the main stage with people in it :duck: Haven't loads of people had similar stuff? :confused:

Kanye did a floating stage in 2016 :air:

Mad Onna

1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

not to mention that the stage Kanye had for his tour in 2016 is essentially the same

kanyewest_mathewtucciarone-48.jpg

This is a completely different stage :air:

The ones she posted are undeniably similar.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Shipper

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/464486894643195904?s=09

There really is nothing new under the sun.  It just depends on the frame you use to rebrand it.  

Plus they have the same set designer.  This is a mess. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Dolce Vita said:

we love ella but its literally a hanging box sweetie you didnt invent that 

this 

we all know who invented glass boxes anyway

maxresdefault.jpg 

freebit

I feel like Lorde might possibly be entering that stage of her fame where she is starting to be hyped by those who gas her up. Only instead of diva-like shady quips, it's like, indignant egotistical opinions under the misguided guise of social justice ("stealing from a woman"). I totally get when there's points to be made regarding sexism (especially with pop stans, who are predominately male, and tend to turn a blind eye to misogyny) , but those are similar stages designed by the same designer. C'mon:smh:

2 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

Where'Is the receipts? I can't find a tweet or instagram post? Did she comment this? 

It's in her insta story right now: https://www.instagram.com/stories/lordemusic/?hl=en.

Here's a screenshot:

Dr1I9j4U0AAh7o0.jpg

52 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

She’s so messy sometimes. I mean the whole Whitney thing? What even was that!

An accident

56 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

She’s so messy sometimes. I mean the whole Whitney thing? What even was that!

But was that really intentional though? 

Hottie Detector

3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

maybe she gave the designer the idea and he designed it for her, then the designer used her idea with another client (kanye)?

3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

1- You don't come up with an idea and build it yourself, there are safety and operational measures only an expert can do, like Gaga can ask her tour designer to design a castle that opens up and all that, but only the designer knows how big it should be, how it can open up, what material etc :air: 

2- IDK but I'm living for her dragging his trump supporting ass :lolly: 

I agree with both.

Like, I get that nobody "invented hanging boxes" or whatever, but the similarities are incredibly uncanny. If it was Lorde's general idea before she sent it to the designer to finish it, then her argument has a lot of weight to it.

3 points in and ready for more

8 minutes ago, Miel said:

I agree with both.

Like, I get that nobody "invented hanging boxes" or whatever, but the similarities are incredibly uncanny. If it was Lorde's general idea before she sent it to the designer to finish it, then her argument has a lot of weight to it.

I can’t find anything that says that this indeed was Lorde’s original idea perhaps you should check out her stage designer who also works with suspended boxes  :oprah:

You mind helping out?

Hottie Detector

22 minutes ago, Miel said:

I agree with both.

It was, or at least she worked VERY closely with Es for the design. In this interview from April 2017 she literally says "the two of us just built it from the ground up".

Dr2UsdgU0AAC8DU.jpg

Archived