Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Joanne era photoshoot by Jessy Price and Brandon Maxwell

JustifyMyLove

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool looks. But something is definitely off with the photos. Idk if it’s lighting or just how raw they are, but I can see why it wasn’t released. Also she looks a little tired and sad 😢 

Luke78619

Ugh can’t wait to turn some of these into single covers :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sometimes stanning someone who is NOT a basic bitch is such a struggle as we are always blessed with amazing things but also reminded of things we missed out on

HOLY HECK. that lounging pose and her makeup everywhere and the angles they got. DAMN.

Also, you know, I like seeing these raw photos of her. She's obviously gorgeous and has great skin, but it's interesting seeing things like the f*** ton of scratches on her legs and the stretch marks on her chest. There's something really beautiful about it, to me.

Quartz
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Not releasing these pictures hurts almost as much as her not releasing A-YO as an official single 

...so it didn't hurt at all? :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LeJudas

Fuxk I would kill for this electric cowgirl era to happen. Like when Shania Twain decided to do steroids and had Gaga's talent the south states and the north states would reunite :vegas:

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, GEORGE GAGA said:

MANiCURE ! :bye:

is non-existent in that pic :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

LeJudas
1 hour ago, GEORGE GAGA said:

MANiCURE ! :bye:

Excuse me? How about you try being the strings on Bradley's guitar for a day! When she transforms back into her human form she probably suffers finger nail damage. 

Archived