Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Stan Lee dies at 95

Dawson

Featured Posts

Clarence

I was just thinking last month that this man is still alive in his 90s and he probably doesn't have that much time left, but damn, what a legend. Im sure he lived a good life and his last cameo will probably be avengers 4 so that will probably get a standing ovation in theaters. May he Rest in Peace.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Rest In Peace :heart:

95, wow, I can only hope to live that long a life.

I hope they do CGI/Photo Cameos in future movies, I think he'd like that.

retroglamx

I wasn't ready for these news today. I feel devastated. I've been a fan of his work for as long as I can remember. Such a legendary icon that changed the world and the way we see everyday things. Oh my god. I can't stop crying and I'm at work right now. I'm a mess.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

TheSlash

With 95 I think he had a long and fullfilled life. May he rest in peace and the generations to come being reminded of what he did. Also, my deepest condolences to the family he left behind and the strength to get through the time of grief :pray: 

Ew, David!

RAMROD

I read the news and had to excuse myself to rest room. Rarely cried for a public figure. But Stan Lee is important for me. I am very saddened. Rest In Peace, Stan The Man. It's been a pleasure. Excelsior! 😭😭😭

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

just no :(

I'm crying

He's a legend, he's an inspiration, it's still too soon!!! I didn't want this day to come :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PerfectGUY
20 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

So Avengers IW 2 would be his last cameo? :messga:

Spider Man Far From Home maybe...

Archived