💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga visits wildfire shelter

Schwerk

Featured Posts

JazzGa

I love this woman's heart. When she is feeling her most lost, and at what I'm sure is one of her lowest points, she turns outward and gives to others instead. Through healing others, we heal ourselves. :) 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy

Watching the video, it’s hard to forget that she herself is going through this too. It could literally start back up any minute.

I love her. For me, my obsession started and still is- not with her music, but her message and her heart. Her music is a bonus. May G-d bless her forever and ever.

Watch As I Dive In

Sassy McSass

This is heartwarming. :heart:

And it’s obvious from the pictures she didn’t do it for attention. More stars should follow her lead.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

AStarIsBorn21
4 hours ago, Nicogly said:

okay, a lil off topic, but why is she wearing an I Love NY cap in CA? Really doesn't matter, just wondering if that meant anything. 

It means that she loves NY. :triggered:

Woolfsmck

It seems like she isn't letting her success in show buisness cover up 

the fact that she is human like the rest of us 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Ryusei
5 hours ago, Nicogly said:

okay, a lil off topic, but why is she wearing an I Love NY cap in CA? Really doesn't matter, just wondering if that meant anything. 

I love new york remix feat. GaGa is coming

Musery

4 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I love this woman's heart. When she is feeling her most lost, and at what I'm sure is one of her lowest points, she turns outward and gives to others instead. Through healing others, we heal ourselves. :) 

This exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived