๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What game are you currently playing?

Godspoken

Featured Posts

one of many, many more :omfgaga:

srsly tho, why did we have a flopass katy perry expansion pack when we could have had a gaga pack, complete with BTW buses, a split-type medieval castle, snatchable wigs that come in all colors, a flop BTW foundation, bat**** liddo monstahs, fame perfumes, etc...?! :flop:

:hor:

IKR?! "downloadable stage venue, fruit-themed clothing, items, and stage props" WHO WANTS THAT?!

We need the Meat Dress & dildo shoes :nails:

Edited by Ady

:hor:

IKR?! "downloadable stage venue, fruit-themed clothing, items, and stage props" WHO WANTS THAT?!

We need the Meat Dress & dildo shoes :nails:

yes esp. the dildo shoes (now that i think about it, i think i prefer the real thing :lolgaga:)!!

can you imagine your sim going back from school/work and straight to the computer to log in on a mock gagadaily forum and a mock LM.com?!?! :laughga:

Little Kermit

What I usually play:

Shakes&Fidget [s1, "Shiket"]

Bloodmoon [s2, "Shadowflare]

League Of Legends [EUNE, "Shadowflare"]

Dota2 ["Wicteur"]

But what I am playing RIGHT NOW: Insectonator: Zombie mode on Kongregate :fan:

yes esp. the dildo shoes (now that i think about it, i think i prefer the real thing :lolgaga:)!!

can you imagine your sim going back from school/work and straight to the computer to log in on a mock gagadaily forum and a mock LM.com?!?! :laughga:

Everybody does :lolgaga:

I actually can :laughga:

Everybody does :lolgaga:

I actually can :laughga:

i can see it coming back and forth here on GGD hopelessly thinking it would get news about ARTPOP and have the worst b---hfit/rage/meltdown after realizing that the only news in a while is f*cking kelly, sharon and open letters :awesome:

i can see it coming back and forth here on GGD hopelessly thinking it would get news about ARTPOP and have the worst b---hfit/rage/meltdown after realizing that the only news in a while is f*cking kelly, sharon and open letters :awesome:

OsbourneDaily :derpga:

Awakened M

I'm trying to play White 2. I'm always putting it down for some reason. :deadbanana:

I find myself coming back to Pokedex 3D Pro often. :hor:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Ellie Sioux

I downloaded all the episodes of The Walking Dead game today! I'm on Chapter 3 already, it is SO GOOD I seriously can't stop playing oh my god

Black Ops II, online.

I thought I was gonna hate it and almost didn't wanna get the game cause I thought the whole future thing was stupid.

Most addicted I've ever been to a COD game. And best campaign out of all of them.