💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bradley & Gaga: How They Fell For Each Other

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Shipper
4 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I feel bad for their respective partners, Imagine doing this to two people who are friends but in separate relationships who weren't celebrities.

Im sure they are used to this though it doesn't make it any less wrong.  Bradley has been paired with Jennifer Lawrence for years.  It's part of being a celebrity where people dont see you as a person but rather a personal thing of entertainment even in your private life. 

This is good publicity and soccer moms and retired people will gobble it up.  Hollywood isn't moral and these kinds of rumors and blatant lies are just their thing to sell magazines. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn

Guys theres a video of lady gaga on TMZ she gives a very emotional speech in support of the Californië wildfire victims go watch it so sweet                                                                                         im sorry i dont how to post the link here just go to www.tmz.com its the first article you see

Blackwillow
2 hours ago, Postboy said:

I’m 8 years old why is that man hurting that woman? :ohno:

Some girl love that kid

freebit

I actually had to go to the grocery store this evening to get something for dinner, and low & behold, there it was. There were only two copies left. It was snatching In Touch's wig. (didn't buy it though, lol) 

Archived