3 minutes ago, Postboy said:

I’m 8 years old why is that man hurting that woman? :ohno:

He's just holding her tightly. 

Spoiler

by the neck

PoetsTryinWrite

• Bradley's touching confession

• Late night dinners at her place

• What does his supermodel babay mama know!

You have to give them credit for humour.

Defend Your Humanity.

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sad honestly.. And fans reaction on GGD is just what they want.. They need people to “ship” them.. :saladga: And this can’t bring anything good to their relationships

Listen, nine times out of ten these rumours and stuff are started by the stars for promo. Its good for the film. Also, name two costars that have had that kind if chemistry and people haven’t “shipped” them. Its part of the lore of the TV show and or movie. Its all in good fun. 

A bunch of random kids on twitter talking about their chemistry isn’t going to break up a relationship. That’s ridiculous. Also, if the relationship is that fragile then :awkney:

⚯͛

Regina George
5 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Listen, nine times out of ten these rumours and stuff are started by the stars for promo. Its good for the film. Also, name two costars that have had that kind if chemistry and people haven’t “shipped” them. Its part of the lore of the TV show and or movie. Its all in good fun. 

A bunch of random kids on twitter talking about their chemistry isn’t going to break up a relationship. That’s ridiculous. Also, if the relationship is that fragile then :awkney:

Believe me Gaga would never start a rumor like this. This is def not Gaga’s doing so what you just said is kinda awkward.. Showing Gaga or Beadley as cheaters is not good for anything and it’s all fun and games until it starts the discussion between them and their partners. This is not about their chemistry on the screen, it’s about lies that this kind of rumor tabloids are spreading and you as a Gaga fan should respect her current real relationship. What you are doing now is the opposite of that. :triggered:

GypsyBabe
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Believe me Gaga would never start a rumor like this. This is def not Gaga’s doing so what you just said is kinda awkward.. Showing Gaga or Beadley as cheaters is not good for anything and it’s all fun and games until it starts the discussion between them and their partners. This is not about their chemistry on the screen, it’s about lies that this kind of rumor tabloids are spreading and you as a Gaga fan should respect her current real relationship. What you are doing now is the opposite of that. :triggered:

I like Xtian and don’t disrespect him sooo :triggered:

But honestly a lot of people are taking the whole thing too seriously. Its just some co star rumours like every other film and TV show. When you co star with someone, and do a great job, you open the door for a ship. It’s the reality of it and I’m sure Christian understands that being in the business. 

⚯͛

raragaga

i just wish i knew more about christian 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

like how big? :stalkga:

xoxo

freebit

I think this is her first time being on the cover for this amazing publication, as well as being true tabloid rag fodder. 

tenor.gif

Gracious Gaga
13 minutes ago, freebit said:

I think this is her first time being on the cover for this amazing publication, as well as being true tabloid rag fodder. 

tenor.gif

Honestly I was so excited when I saw her beautiful face on the cover of a mag again !!

♥ Kindness Police.

freebit
7 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Honestly I was so excited when I saw her beautiful face on the cover of a mag again !!

It’s actually really great promo when you take into account that these magazines (and this one in particular) are always by the supermarket and drug store checkout everywhere in America, this will be seen by those who don’t even buy them.

Shipper
3 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Was it during eating leftover pasta? :poot:

2f3f6213af3a08ba8c4dd040fbec53958fd42c5e

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

RahrahWitch

I feel bad for their respective partners, Imagine doing this to two people who are friends but in separate relationships who weren't celebrities.

Can't wait for my mom to text me a pic of this magazine and say "is this true???" :saladga: Love being her personal gossip cop

Archived