💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts on Ezra Miller's shocking red carpet look?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
33 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Generally actors aren't incharge of their outfits in movies, so if you worry his character's gonna look like a dalek, you may proceed to theatres with a relatively peaceful mind :bon:

I didn't mean it that way. If he acts as he dresses then.... :awkney: 

Spoiler

But he most probably won't :pray: 

Ew, David!

zakariah

I love this entire outfit but I wish he had chosen another head piece to wear instead of that helmet thingy

Ezra is such a great person through & through, he deserves all the love he's getting now & will ever gonna get :heart:

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I didn't mean it that way. If he acts as he dresses then.... :awkney: 

Hide contents

But he most probably won't :pray: 

You've got a point there - the first thing they teach you in acting school is 'act on film the way you dress at award shows' :selena:

TheSlash
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

You've got a point there - the first thing they teach you in acting school is 'act on film the way you dress at award shows' :selena:

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

tenor.gif?itemid=5049179

"If he acts as he dresses" is just some kind of German (or worldwide, idk :selena: ) saying :ladyhaha: . I believe he'll act at least decent :pray: 

Ew, David!

JusticeforVenus
15 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

He looks like Kathy Bates’s character in Apocalypse  :derpga:

Couldn't be more accurate

Arcanum

I remember back when Gaga appeared the GP at first slammed her looks the exact way you diss his. I don't know him butt good thing we've reached a time that male artists express themselves the same controversial way female can.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

I remember back when Gaga appeared the GP at first slammed her looks the exact way you diss his. I don't know him butt good thing we've reached a time that male artists express themselves the same controversial way female can.

:rip:

I hope you were not referring to me because I did not diss him, I actually applaud his unconventionality. I have a feeling you are influenced by one of the comments on the first page 'he meant ugly' which is actually a joke or an inaccurate interpretation of my thread.

Wet Fire
27 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I love this entire outfit but I wish he had chosen another head piece to wear instead of that helmet thingy

Ezra is such a great person through & through, he deserves all the love he's getting now & will ever gonna get :heart:

Exactly!! :party:

Arcanum
8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

:rip:

I hope you were not referring to me because I did not diss him, I actually applaud his unconventionality. I have a feeling you are influenced by one of the comments on the first page 'he meant ugly' which is actually a joke or an inaccurate interpretation of my thread.

It was "you" as in plural. In general. No harm intended to anyone specific. :sara:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

CautiousLurker
11 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11996306

tenor.gif?itemid=5049179

"If he acts as he dresses" is just some kind of German (or worldwide, idk :selena: ) saying :ladyhaha: . I believe he'll act at least decent :pray: 

Sorry, I know it's a silly thing to pick on, so I'll give you that... buuuuuuut it's also silly to assume his skill as an actor will somehow be affected now that he dressed like a darth vader's bride - I'm sure The Flash is safe... and if not, it'll probably be the director or the producers at fault... unless the director is so traumatised by this look, that they make a completely incompetent film - in that case, yes, you are correct to be worrisome :bon:

CautiousLurker
30 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

Well, can't speak for everyone else, but for me it's not that at all, rather it's that the outfit looks terrible - I don't like the way material looks specifically, the texture - if they kept those general shapes but made it out of whatever this is made of for instance... 

lady-gaga-beach-carnival-scene-american-

...then it would have worked really well imo, but as is, the outfit is uuuuuuugly, and just because someone states that opinion doesn't mean they are slamming male celebrities who are trying to express themselves in less conventional ways... Fashion designers can make bad choices, you know - not everything unconventional is automatically good... 

TheSlash
11 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Sorry, I know it's a silly thing to pick on, so I'll give you that... buuuuuuut it's also silly to assume his skill as an actor will somehow be affected now that he dressed like a darth vader's bride - I'm sure The Flash is safe... and if not, it'll probably be the director or the producers at fault... unless the director is so traumatised by this look, that they make a completely incompetent film - in that case, yes, you are correct to be worrisome :bon:

And that's the thing I'm most worried about :saladga: 

And it's common knowledge that I'm silly :derpga:  :lana: 

Ew, David!

Archived