7 hours ago, Bloody said:

feels good that female artists can top the charts with pop songs again

congrats ariana

It's more so R&B than Pop in my opinion 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I like the song but I’m surprised her first #1 is now and for this song :laughga: She’s had a few really great songs that (in my opinion) have been better than this one. The stars aligned and things worked out really well and I’m happy for her, a huge congratulations :applause:

Hope the new album follows suit with good sounds and good success :party: 

KatieJudasGaga4
7 hours ago, symphonia said:

More proof that #1s does not equal quality.

Besides Poker Face, Just Dance and Born This Way tho

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Y'all are MAD annoying. When Britney, Rihanna, etc were topping the charts with those basic ass pop-dance songs you were happy and didn't complain. You should be happy that a female is debutting at #1.

How do you know that everyone complaining about this song were happy when other basic ass sings made it to #1? :triggered:

KatieJudasGaga4
5 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Y'all are MAD annoying. When Britney, Rihanna, etc were topping the charts with those basic ass pop-dance songs you were happy and didn't complain. You should be happy that a female is debutting at #1.

It's probably because we expect more from Ariana. Like for Britney and Rihanna, they are known for those pop dance songs, while Ariana is more known for her voice and creative production songs, but this song doesn't have that, its so basic and sounds so generic tbh. I think her first #1 should be something more special like No Tears Left to Cry or even One Last Time. 

Archived