Lady Gaga at Los Angeles Mall 11/10

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Gretchen said:

gurl like designers aren't sending her team outfits 24/7 no matter where she is :oprah:

24/7 is overestimation. Besides, when you mourns and stressed out, you just don't want to dress up, maybe you have never in that kind of situation yet to be more emphatic  :madge:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Terrible outfit. You can be relaxed but keep it simple at least.

Ugh! but low key  Hoping This is the look for LG6. :ladyhaha: go Gaga!!!

bravenewworld
9 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Anybody know what kind of shoes Cris is wearing? I like them and I'm ready to sell my genitals for them

I'd like to know but 100% sure expensive

Alexmeishaonv
1 minute ago, bravenewworld said:

I'd like to know but 100% sure expensive

Redwing maybe?  He’s been wearing them forever! 

Bradley

Can you imagine yourself randomly shopping in a mall and then Lady Gaga walks past you? And no one around seems to notice? :air:

gagarox

wait idk if its right time to ask but all the houses around her house have burned down... its kind of a burnt barren neighbourbood.. will she like to go back there? i dont think people would live their again... ??how do celebs deal with this ? does she still get the insurance money? 

The aura of these photos is just so so so depressing. Not to be dramatic but I hate seeing ha like this. :/

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Can you imagine yourself randomly shopping in a mall and then Lady Gaga walks past you? And no one around seems to notice? :air:

Just thinking about that haha!

imagine working at the apple store and helping her while being a stan from te beginning but don’t want to bother her with it because you respect her privacy. :cryga:

y'all you can't tell somebody's mood from a few pictures can we stop doing this every time there are new candid pictures lmao 

16 hours ago, LaLuna said:

I know she's probably still shaken from almost losing her house, but I noticed she never smiles when she's with Christian.

Just sayin' :ohwell:

smiling doesn't mean you're happy. You can smile a lot to hide your sadness. 

hello hello baby.

Woolfsmck
9 hours ago, Zilla said:

She's in that stage where you can't cry or be mad anymore, you just float, you just exist. Like when I was in Sandy, didn't care about appearance much, was just concerned for my house. 

Give her a pass guys on the outfit, it's been a hellish 72 hours for her. I bet she's just trying to have a bit of normalcy to get her mind of things, because all this is so cripping mentally and physically. It's probably not good for her fibro and stuff too :(

This.   

Gaga and Cristian planning dinner or sum such.   Red alert..... red alert..   fire...fire...woooop...wooop....

Gotta evac now.    

Better glam first...????

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived