💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Gaga’s Post Epione Face

GhettoFabulous

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Doncho said:

Its her body and face, and she can do what she wants. But honestly, I liked her natural face way better. She still looks ok now, but Im scared she might ruin it when she gets older.... we know how ugly this thing can get.

And also, I find it harder to connect with Gaga ever since she changed parts of her face. Her personality also changed a bit. And yes I know she is growing up lol. Still love her and always will!

Most, if not all, of the work is temporary (or at least it used to be), and sometimes even topical. There are moments where they fade and her face looks much more like before. I've even heard somewhere that she started doing some fillers because the pain was changing the shape of her face? Naturally, it has started getting thinner, and fairly quickly.

She still looks beautiful, either way. I view it almost akin to when she did the prosthetics during- just because it is an alteration, doesn't mean it is inauthentic. 

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
44 minutes ago, Miel said:

Most, if not all, of the work is temporary (or at least it used to be), and sometimes even topical. There are moments where they fade and her face looks much more like before. I've even heard somewhere that she started doing some fillers because the pain was changing the shape of her face? Naturally, it has started getting thinner, and fairly quickly.

She still looks beautiful, either way. I view it almost akin to when she did the prosthetics during- just because it is an alteration, doesn't mean it is inauthentic. 

I also heard this but I dont know where it comes from. And yeah at first they were temporary but now Im not so sure. I hope she is happy with herself though.

I just dont like when people say "Born this way doesnt mean she cant get plastic surgery". She opposed it in the past in several interviews. But oh well

Davian
2 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

For those (about to be) complaining, her body is hers and she does what she wanna do with it 

Actually she said do what you want with my body:stalkga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

13 minutes ago, Doncho said:

I also heard this but I dont know where it comes from. And yeah at first they were temporary but now Im not so sure. I hope she is happy with herself though.

I just dont like when people say "Born this way doesnt mean she cant get plastic surgery". She opposed it in the past in several interviews. But oh well

Yeah. I've been at odds with it for a while, I think mostly because I had such a bad perception of my body image as a kid, and her initial message of "Born This Way" really helped me through school. That said, I won't be mad if her concept of it grew up and changed- it's just more my own internal struggle to accept it more.

I hope she is happy with herself, too. Facial work or not, she has done incredible work as an activist and as an artist- and that matters to me the most.

3 points in and ready for more

River

Some people has tattoos and others has fillers.. it's none of your business what they do with their own body, if you don't like it, just wear eye condom next time.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

33 minutes ago, Doncho said:

It's definitely still temp because at certain award ceremonies (like the last Grammy's) you can see when she JUST had the work done vs. when it's been there a few days or a week.

I honestly think it looks great when it’s not overdone. It just gives her face a bit more definition than it had before. She was beautiful before and she’s beautiful now imo.

As far as trying to look like Sophia Loren, I think that was just a coincidence.

Andy McQueen

I will always miss her old, real, natural face and fans keep attacking me for saying that but I just don't care. 

Gagadonna
44 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

I will always miss her old, real, natural face and fans keep attacking me for saying that but I just don't care. 

We won't attack you cause we don't care bout your opinion 

Spoiler

don't come at me with "Y dO U cOmMent TheN? :what:"

OMonster
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Yeah. I've been at odds with it for a while, I think mostly because I had such a bad perception of my body image as a kid, and her initial message of "Born This Way" really helped me through school. That said, I won't be mad if her concept of it grew up and changed- it's just more my own internal struggle to accept it more.

I hope she is happy with herself, too. Facial work or not, she has done incredible work as an activist and as an artist- and that matters to me the most.

This is a great post. It's great that you're able to detach your own thoughts and not impress them on Gaga with any sense of entitlement. That's something this fanbase has a real problem with I think. 

I agree with your view about 'Born This Way', though. But, to be honest, Gaga herself has kind of redefined the meaning of the concept behind the message.

'Do What U Want' is a good example of how Gaga looks at her body and her image. She explained that the song is about letting the world, the media, her fans (in terms of constant touching) literally do whatever they want with her body... because, at the end of it all, they have can't have her mind, her soul, her spirit. This is what 'Born This Way' really is about - it's about who you are on the inside. And I think she made that very clear with this song. 

Also, in terms of her work surrounding kindness and compassion, she has continued - even recently - to push the definition of self as something based on what's on the inside. It matters that you're a kind person... it doesn't matter if you have facial surgery or botox. 

So, we can still all hold dear the message of BTW. It's a message that stands the test of time and can be applied to a number of different contexts. If you choose to apply it to your physical insecurities, then that is totally cool - I do it, too!

subtext / fantasy

Daredevil

She looks amazing either way. I’m so tired of people shaming other people because they have cosmetic surgeries or injectables . Ironically these people are always the ones criticizing someone if they don’t conform to beauty standards. Stop being annoying 

Archived