💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Why ASIB w/ Beyonce didn't happen

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Sandrology

I can't believe some of Gaga's highest career peaks with Coachella and ASIB happened thanks to Jay-Z's sp*rm...

:toofunny:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Um, he didn’t really explain why? :laughga: He was really vague, was it only because of her pregnancy? 

He basically meant after time passes the hype dies down. Beyonce couldn’t do it for 9 months and then Clint for possibly a year. It kinda killed the hype and the movie was forgotten about/unneeded for Beyonce

No family’s safe when I sashay

44 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I'm sure the Bey Hive will have a hard time grasping what I'm saying, though.

Well the Beyhive consists of people like The Vixen, so we know how many brain cells they have :oops:

Mirages

BeyoncéHateDaily here I see :triggered:

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of her marketing strategies and all, but why do the fan bases have to dish dirt on each other for this? Beyoncé and Gaga are friends and Beyoncé is an artist in her own right why do we all (monsters and hive alike) even go into this **** show? It happened the way it happened. Bradley got a great performance in the movie from Gaga, who's to say Clint wouldn't have gotten a great performance out of Bey? In words of ARTPOPGa stop the drama! 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

It would have been strange if Beyoncé got the role. As talented as she is, this role was better for Gaga than it was for Bey. 

On a side note, Beyoncé was never wanted by Bradley, and she got pregnant long after Gaga was chosen to star in the film. 

5 hours ago, River said:

She got her chance with Carmen: A Hip Hopera and she failed :laughga:

omg you actually brought that up. That's like those things you dump in the damn basement:selena:.

MaryJaneHolland
6 hours ago, Borislshere said:

But was excellent in Dream girls and Cadillac records :vegas:

And Pink Panther :vegas:

RAMROD
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gaga and Bradley met for ASIB in 2015, and the movie was officially granted production in 2016. Beyonce was pregnant in 2017, the excuse he have is so fake lmao. 

Bradley never wanted Beyoncé and he already explained that. It was Clint who wanted her but he left the movie for another. I'm sure the Bey Hive will have a hard time grasping what I'm saying, though.

Do you know that ASIB was already developing since 2011?!! And Bey left in 2012 cos she was pregnant with Blue Ivy?!:lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didn't she kept asking for more money and Warner finally dropped her ? That's what i read several times. 

Anyway it was the Clint Eastwood project, not the Bradley Cooper one. It would have been completely different. 

RAMROD
23 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Anyway it was the Clint Eastwood project, not the Bradley Cooper one. It would have been completely different. 

It will be likely similiar to his other movie, Million Dollar Baby, except with singer than a female boxer.

Borislshere
3 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Well the Beyhive consists of people like The Vixen, so we know how many brain cells they have :oops:

I’m apart of the hive and I stan gaga. I’m glad we’re letting one person represent an entire fan base.

dont get me started on the atrocities monsters have said. The beyhive can be delusional a lot of the time but I’ve seen monsters say a lot worse.

4 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Gaga and Bradley met for ASIB in 2015, and the movie was officially granted production in 2016. Beyonce was pregnant in 2017, the excuse he have is so fake lmao. 

Bradley never wanted Beyoncé and he already explained that. It was Clint who wanted her but he left the movie for another. I'm sure the Bey Hive will have a hard time grasping what I'm saying, though.

He’s referring to her 2011 pregnancy.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

RAMROD
1 minute ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Did you even watch the video? He made it sound as though Gaga hopped on because of Bey's recent pregnancy. Gaga only got approached by Bradley in 2015, why would Bey's pregnancy from FOUR years ago not allow her to star in the movie? 

It was Clint's direction and he wanted Beyoncé, then he left cause of complications and too much time passing by. Bradley then decided he'll direct (for the first time) the movie and approached Gaga. Even he confirmed that.

above

Honey, please. That is not even matter, he is stating facts that Bey left because of pregnancy. And when she gave birth, she decided to focused on making her surprise album. Besides, Clint was already left at that point. And they had to halt the project until Bradley was hired. :smh:

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Exactly my point, thanks for furthermore stating it. :heart:

:triggered: 

Archived