news

Lady Gaga’s malibu mansion is SAFE

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove

Im really happy for her and also happy the chics are safe :tony: ll keep everyone who lost their houses in my prayers:pray:

How can anoyone not love gaga

55 minutes ago, Hooker said:

i know fires in malibu still haven't died out... any news ?

Still some flare-ups going on here and there, but her immediate area is okay I think. Just south east of her in the Point Dume neighborhood there have been some small spot fires pop up but lots of firefighters are in that area keeping an eye on things.  

I think most of the bigger flare-ups going on right now are in more wooded/vegetated areas and they are working on those with planes doing drops.

Actually, not directly related, but I have also been keeping an eye on "Jack and Ally's house" (the house they used for filming in ASIB) which is at 481 Cold Canyon Rd up in Malibu Canyon, and it was pretty dang close to them a while ago, but I think okay for now. 

1 hour ago, LaLa said:

Still some flare-ups going on here and there, but her immediate area is okay I think. Just south east of her in the Point Dume neighborhood there have been some small spot fires pop up but lots of firefighters are in that area keeping an eye on things.  

I think most of the bigger flare-ups going on right now are in more wooded/vegetated areas and they are working on those with planes doing drops.

Actually, not directly related, but I have also been keeping an eye on "Jack and Ally's house" (the house they used for filming in ASIB) which is at 481 Cold Canyon Rd up in Malibu Canyon, and it was pretty dang close to them a while ago, but I think okay for now. 

thanks for the address of a house from ASIB, It is really nice to see  locations from the movie. I found some of them, which are drag bar, cop bar,  supermarket, Ally's house, dinner at the gas station, and all the stages where were performances held

AgusPop
13 hours ago, MyQueen said:

Thank "god"......the rich are safe!:madge:

yes, rich people who are rich because they are talented and hard workers like Gaga

rich people are people too you know :ohwell:  envious

Archived