Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Was John Wayne intended for ASIB?

Clayton

Featured Posts

raragaga
30 minutes ago, bionic said:

Do cowboys still exist irl?

lol yes they do.. but i don't necessarily think she meant cowboys as in cattle herders, but as in country boys.. but i mean, that's what john wayne is about

xoxo

Tom Nook
38 minutes ago, bionic said:

Do cowboys still exist irl?

yes look at Texas :sis:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Arizona Sky

I don't know but whenever Maybe It's Time ends I'm ready for John wayne since the ending sounds exactly like Joanne (song) :rip: 

AStarIsBorn21
1 hour ago, ALEXANDRE said:

No, but apparently The Cure was meant for ASIB. I could see it bc of how it sounds and how it was just a standalone single without a video.

DJWS said they made it while trying to find a sound for Ally, but The Cure was never meant for the movie. Just a prototype. 

I read somewhere that the chorus of Joanne was initially

“Jackson, where do you think ur going? “

” Take my hand, stay Jackson “

but she changed it because she would get too emotional on stage. She then changed it to her aunt Joanne, because that just happened to fit the song. Her album allegedly was supposed to be called Jackson too.

thats why she kept the pink cowboy hat - “ u have to honour your vomit “ - as she explains in Gagavision!!!

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, Jarvin said:

I read somewhere that the chorus of Joanne was initially

“Jackson, where do you think ur going? “

” Take my hand, stay Jackson “

but she changed it because she would get too emotional on stage. She then changed it to her aunt Joanne, because that just happened to fit the song. Her album allegedly was supposed to be called Jackson too.

thats why she kept the pink cowboy hat - “ u have to honour your vomit “ - as she explains in Gagavision!!!

You might be joking but I have a theory that originally Gaga wrote the song as "Girl, where do you think you're going? Where do you think you're going, Joanne, girl", just because of the way that she sings that third "going"...it really sounds like "Joanne"

IDGAF

Archived