calmar
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

Imagine thinking A-Yo is better than PI :what:

Oh no, people have different tastes 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lazz Monster
7 minutes ago, calmar said:

Oh no, people have different tastes 

I know, I'm just kidding, I'm not trying to say your taste is bad, sorry if I came off rude :spin:

We're far from the Shallow now

rumours
TopazBlue

iDvKALX.gif

whY IS SINNER'S PRAYER STILL HERE?!?!

and whY ISN'T JOHN WAYNE :saladga:

not a shabby top 4 tho :golfclap:

PI better get that crown or ELSE

tenor.gif

Spoiler

the panic I had thinking PI was gone for good when I read what I missed :koons:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

loathereality
8 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

If All Stars happens, I will likely choose most of the songs (since I want it to be a surprise).

However, odds are one song would be voted in by popular demand and the Veterans Council would get to choose one song as a group as well. So, two songs would come from you guys. :heart:

That is what I was thinking anyway, as I want there to be that element of surprise.

me being an internet junkie finally pays off

rumours
5 minutes ago, loathereality said:

sp is our top4 and she did not perform it on tour...

I’m honestly shocked it’s still here. I definitely didn’t think it would beat MR and A-YO.

I really like the song (even if it does sound very similar to Bargain Store in parts), but I always see people dragging it on GGD. 

loathereality

The veteran council has decided to use its final power and give a song immunity for this round!

calmar
13 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

I’m honestly shocked it’s still here. I definitely didn’t think it would beat MR and A-YO.

I really like the song (even if it does sound very similar to Bargain Store in parts), but I always see people dragging it on GGD. 

I'm kind of happy it's made Top 4, it's thrown a bit of a wrench into people's expectations. Would I prefer A-Yo be here? Well, yes, but I like the interesting aspect that the Joanne competition has now spun. BTW and ARTPOP Top 4s were imo pretty predictable (save maybe MJH, but it was that song winning that was really bizarre.) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

loathereality
13 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm kind of happy it's made Top 4, it's thrown a bit of a wrench into people's expectations. Would I prefer A-Yo be here? Well, yes, but I like the interesting aspect that the Joanne competition has now spun. BTW and ARTPOP Top 4s were imo pretty predictable (save maybe MJH, but it was that song winning that was really bizarre.) 

i agree with you 

like i always hear people complaining about the single choices but then the favorite songs in these games (megarates also) always turn out to be singles 

sp is a cute little exception

and mjh is just an eat-it moment

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @radioactive @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @Blue Madonna @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @Davian @NNES @misunderstood @HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @DiamondKing @Lazz Monster @CautiousLurker

Ceremony for Round 11 will begin in about 20 minutes. We will finally have our Top 3 for this season!! :excited2:

Also, the Veterans Council did give a song immunity this round... we'll see if that alters the results. :classy:

Total Side Note: Thank you to all those who have been participating! I appreciate each one of you, and I can't believe we are already nearing the end of our third season.:heart:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived