• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Btw can I get added to the taglist? I'm participating:vegas:

I added you to the tag list :hug:

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @ARealWildMan @NNES @misunderstood @DeluluSwine @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @Guillaume Hamon @Donna Noble @Human Nature @HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @CautiousLurker @Davian

Suitcase #2 was chosen, which means...

Spoiler

~ Even-numbered voters (2, 4, 6, etc.) have their scores tripled for Round 3

Since the Veterans Council did not claim they were using one of their powers in Round 2, The Suitcase Ceremony has concluded for Round 2.

Voting for Round 3 is NOW OPEN!!

Note: Rates for Round 3 will be due on Thursday November 15th at 2PM EDT (6PM UTC).

The Ceremony for Round 3 will begin on Weds November 15th no later than 5PM EDT (9PM UTC).

rumours

Here is the updated chart for the week. Sorry, I forgot to post this right after the Suitcase Ceremony:

JOANNE-ROUND-2.png

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @ARealWildMan @NNES @misunderstood @DeluluSwine @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @Guillaume Hamon @Donna Noble @Human Nature @HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @CautiousLurker @Davian

Originally, the ceremony for Round 3 was supposed to happen around 5PM EDT today. However, something came up, and I may have a conflict at that time.

Okay. Here's what I'll do.

I'll release the results for  Round 3 now and will have the Suitcase Ceremony later today. Sorry for the change in plans, everyone. I hope this isn't too much of an inconvenience :heart:

Smother Em Eh

I’m happy for Perfect Illusion & Diamond Heart but I think DIC should definitely be a winner or atleast in the top 3. It’s a bop! 

Angel Down (Worktape) deserves better!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

rumours
2 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I haven’t been following this at all & I was just added. What’s going on? 

We are in a season of Uncertainty Race for Joanne. :)

If you'd like to join in for Round 4, you are more than welcome to :heart:

If not, I can remove you from the tag list.

Smother Em Eh
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

We are in a season of Uncertainty Race for Joanne. :)

If you'd like to join in for Round 4, you are more than welcome to :heart:

If not, I can remove you from the tag list.

Sure I’d love too! How does this game work again?

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

rumours
1 minute ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Sure I’d love too! How does this game work again?

Starting next round, you can send in your Top 3 and Bottom 3 songs that are left on the album. Each round, we do this and a song is eliminated. Thus far, Angel Down (worktape) and Come to Mama have been eliminated in Rounds 1 and 2 respectively.

Moreover, a suitcase ceremony occurs after each round which can change around the results for the round. Hence, the uncertainty aspect of the game :)

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived