Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Malibu, Gaga's house surrounded by fire, Gaga has evacuated

Tresor

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Before anyone says "oh but she's rich" 

That may be true but seeing your house burn to the ground must be one of the most horrible things to witness. A home is YOUR spot. YOURS. It's that piece of land whether it be a small apartment to a huge mansion that is YOURS to live in. It must be traumatizing to see it burn to the ground. No amount of money will stop that feeling. 

Exactly unless you’ve been through this personally, you don’t know how it feels. I’m still insulted be these users hiding behind ‘Humor’ to validate their insensitive jokes. Literally it’s gonna take a miracle for Gaga’s house to NOT burn down. A safe haven of hers that she’s worked hard for. I wonder how she’s feeling now. In my thoughts and prayers.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

Can someone tell me what street she lives on? I’d like to keep up with all the reports on twitter and see how close her house is to the fire.

30460 Morning View Dr.

How common are fires in California? I know Earthquakes are pretty common, but I've only heard of Wildfires recently.

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

OMG in Vogue 73 Question she said that she wants to be in her house in 10 years :cryga:

Thats probably not going to happen now

Randomperson

I hope she turned sprinklers on( if she has them), it might not save her house but it’s still something 

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

The fire is already there... This photo is like 50 meters from her house:saladga:

s5KHNPe.jpg

It says 3 hours ago tho

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

How common are fires in California? I know Earthquakes are pretty common, but I've only heard of Wildfires recently.

They usually occur every year especially during a dry season when we have no rain. They are made even worse by the dry, strong winds that occur. I’ve witnessed wildfires my whole life and I only experience a few in which I couldn’t go to school because of the horrible air conditions. Even today is really windy. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

ArtGagaPop

This is so sad, hopefully they managed to evacuate all the animals and the most important stuff. Her house won't make it, i hope gaga deals with this as good as possible :ohno:

11 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

This is so hard to watch. I don't know what is left in the house but I really hope she got the most important things out. My prayers are with her and all the people affected. This girl went through enough in her live. 

I feel so devastated for her. She has been through so much sh*t and she has been in such a great spot mentally the past year. And seeing her happiness yesterday was amazing. Now she has to go through this and I feel sick. 

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

The fire is already there... This photo is like 50 meters from her house:saladga:

s5KHNPe.jpg

Jesus Christ :(

🤖⚡️

Sanne Godijn
Just now, Smcgibben said:

I feel so devastated for her. She has been through so much sh*t and she has been in such a great spot mentally the past year. And seeing her happiness yesterday was amazing. Now she has to go through this and I feel sick. 

Me too😭

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Malibu mansion in path of fire

Archived