Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Malibu, Gaga's house surrounded by fire, Gaga has evacuated

Tresor

Featured Posts

55 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

I dont know when this was taken but that Gaga's property that backs onto the beach (house on the left at the front)

ooh, good find! I wish we knew when this was taken

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

I dont know when this was taken but that Gaga's property that backs onto the beach (house on the left at the front)

Yeah that's 100% her house

HosedDownGypsy

i just hope this doesent affect her too much because we know she is a very emotional woman, i hope she can move on fastly and find herself a safer new home:ohno::heart:

RAIN ON ME

I don’t think people are making jokes to be mean. It’s to bring lightheartedness to a serious situation. As long as everyone evacuats everyone will be fine. They all have insurance and will rebuild. It’s sad to lose things like gardens that you have worked on, or furniture/picture collections, etc. But, people in Malibu and Calabasas will be fine. 

37 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wow everything burned down expect her house, what in the witchery

Actually, this is kind of what it looked like before. No big trees, mostly shrubbery In those hills. And it’s secluded, there are no houses around Caitlyn’s house. 

2 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

If anyone wants to follow a live aerial feed here's a link https://livestream.com/kttv/live 

I think they're about to refuel and hopefully heading to the Malibu area soon.

we might see Gaga's property?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Zander
Just now, Stef said:

we might see Gaga's property?

Maybe. There's been very little news coming out of the Malibu / Zuma beach area.

London GUY

Gaga could’ve been in the fire and vile Madonna fans would make jokes

REPLAY

LaLuna
8 minutes ago, London GUY said:

Gaga could’ve been in the fire and vile Madonna fans would make jokes

Madonna fans are such vile people. If this was Madonna's house they wouldn't be joking :interestinga:

Contrary to reports, it seems as though Caitlyn Jenner's house actually survived the blaze

1110-caitlyn-jenner-house-backgrid-7.jpg

Signature loading… 👹🖤

asana15
1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

I think, these are the same women. They're looking at their house burning (so sorry) in about 400 ft north of Gaga's.

I will admit that after watching witnesses videos and clips of people hysterically in tears while watching their houses burn to the ground, seeing the gheyz all over social media panicking about Gaga's awards and the MJ archive and "LG6 files" has made me howl :lmao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

asana15

I think, for now, Gaga has dodged a bullet.

Here's an update on Woolsey Fire damage in Malibu.....

- Malibu West is not as devastated as reported. Most of the neighborhood is intact...

Drq_KeOUwAATez6?format=jpg&name=origDrq9-o5WsAA1Sp3?format=jpg&name=orig

Just look at this map. There's a small, very small bump above PCH in this otherwise overwhelming area of devastation. 

And Gaga's property by the good grace of God is in that little pocket saved from destruction.

crushedlemonice

I think even if her house is still standing, I can't see her moving back there for a very long time. The whole area needs to be restored first. 

Archived