πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Malibu, Gaga's house surrounded by fire, Gaga has evacuated

Tresor

Featured Posts

ShockPop
Just now, lydians said:

We had a big fire in Sweden a couple of years ago close to where I live and the fire jumped over the rivers because of the wind.Β 

Not with roads either side. There are preventative measures they just haven't bothered with.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper
3 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

You know what gets me? They know these wildfires happen and they don't have man-made rivers to break the place up and stop the ridiculousness.

You know what'd happen with a wildfire in the UKΒ  (weather permitted)? A big fat river would stop it getting anywhere.

Technically these wildfires are a natural occurence in nature. Those dry bushes are naturally meant to burn and the ashes fertilize the soil. It would be difficult to make a man made river accross southern california since wildfires could start almost anywhere here.Β Β 

Oh and we dont have enough water in California.Β  We are stealing them from other states.Β  I dont think it would be possible to make man-made rivers.Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Morphine Prince
Just now, ShockPop said:

Not with roads either side. There are preventative measures they just haven't bothered with.

This fire in CA has jumped highways. Just wanted to put that out there.Β 

ShockPop
1 minute ago, Shipper said:

Technically these wildfires are a natural occurence in nature. Those dry bushes are naturally meant to burn and the ashes fertilize the soil. It would be difficult to make a man made river accross southern california since wildfires could start almost anywhere here.Β Β 

Oh and we dont have enough water in California.Β  We are stealing them from other states.Β  I dont think it would be possible to make man-made rivers.Β 

I sometimes forget how huge America is.

Still... There must be some preventative measure.

ShockPop
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

This fire in CA has jumped highways. Just wanted to put that out there.Β 

Then we're all doomed.

Slovakialop
33 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Before anyone says "oh but she's rich"Β 

That may be true but seeing your house burn to the ground must be one of the most horrible things to witness. A home is YOUR spot. YOURS. It's that piece of land whether it be a small apartment to a huge mansion that is YOURS to live in. It must be traumatizing to see it burn to the ground. No amount of money will stop that feeling.Β 

It's a pity, but it's not a tragedy. It's a tragedy when it happens to poor or middle class people who don't have enough economical resources to move on with their lives and who have lost EVERYTHING they have.

Yes, Gaga have a lot of memories in that house and is her home. But she is multimillionaire and can afford buying another mansion and build new memories.

Unfortunately, the same thing happens every week to hundreds of people around the world that lose everything they have and won't be able to recover from it: that's the real tragedy.

SpamMusubi
1 minute ago, Slovakialop said:

It's a pity, but it's not a tragedy. It's a tragedy when it happens to poor or middle class people who don't have enough economical resources to move on with their lives and who have lost EVERYTHING they have.

Yes, Gaga have a lot of memories in that house and is her home. But she is multimillionaire and can afford buying another mansion and build new memories.

Unfortunately, the same thing happens every week to hundreds of people around the world that lose everything they have: that's the real tragedy.

I feel like it should be classified as a tragedy if anyone loses their house period, but go off I guess.

Sushi is my one true passion

LaMaisonGaga

The fire just hit Gaga's house, it's over. TMZ just reported it.

lamaisongaga.com

Katie14
1 minute ago, Slovakialop said:

Unfortunately, the same thing happens every week to hundreds of people around the world that lose everything they have: that's the real tragedy.

You are right. She has insurance and can replace her house and most of her items and move on. But I don't think its necessary to compare tragedies right now. There are always people in worse situations. Awareness of thisΒ doesn't make it any easier for the person going through something terrible.Β 

edengowon

:ohno: Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Derrickson and others houses have been destroyedΒ 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

The fire just hit Gaga's house, it's over. TMZ just reported it.

I dont see it twitter

link pls

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, SpamMusubi said:

I feel like it should be classified as a tragedy if anyone loses their house period, but go off I guess.

Agree it doesnt matter if you are Rich or poorΒ 

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

DrlmOHEUwAAKOZ_.jpg

That's so awful...Β :saladga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakrβ €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Malibu mansion in path of fire

Archived