💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Malibu, Gaga's house surrounded by fire, Gaga has evacuated

Tresor

Featured Posts

ShockPop

You know what gets me? They know these wildfires happen and they don't have man-made rivers to break the place up and stop the ridiculousness.

You know what'd happen with a wildfire in the UK  (weather permitted)? A big fat river would stop it getting anywhere.

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

Good vibes:kara: in this hard moments. 

We can unite and send her good vibrations, prayers and everything to make her feel better. The most important things are their lives and mental stability :pray:

Phaye Monster

So is it basically confirmed now that she’s lost her house? This breaks my heart... oh Gaga, you deserve so much better from this cruel world. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I feel sooo sorry for her this is dreadful news, I saw a post about the fire earlier and never realised this is where Gaga’s home is until she posted about it on her story. At least she’s safe and hopefully her animals are too.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Sanne Godijn
Just now, Phaye Monster said:

So is it basically confirmed now that she’s lost her house? This breaks my heart... oh Gaga, you deserve so much better from this cruel world. 

I have not seen any reports about it yet

crushedlemonice

I really hope she got her awards out, especially the Grammys and Golden Globe. Does anyone know if she keeps any of her fashion archives in the house too? 

edengowon

I feel so bad for her animals!

My dogs freak out when there's fireworks, let alone a MASSIVE FIRE

I hope all her animals are okay, I hope she's okay and I know it may not be priority but I hope all of her clothes, music manuscripts etc. are okay because they cannot be replaced, not to mention her awards, first edition CDs etc. She could lose virtually all of her music history if it's in there

Stay safe if you live near here and keep people updated so they know you're safe :heart:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

LADYGAGASHOOCK

This is devestating. That was her sacred place to really feel genuin after all the media mess back in 13/14 and where she found freedom again. And now for it to be taken away is just...:ohno:

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

You know what gets me? They know these wildfires happen and they don't have man-made rivers to break the place up and stop the ridiculousness.

You know what'd happen with a wildfire in the UK  (weather permitted)? A big fat river would stop it getting anywhere.

Well Southern California is a mountain/hilly area with acres that are privately owned, and a river isn’t going to help when we have droughts that are going to eventually dry it up

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Hallonkola
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

We had a big fire in Sweden a couple of years ago close to where I live and the fire jumped over the rivers because of the wind. 

• CyanLights changed the title to Lady Gaga’s Malibu mansion in path of fire

Archived