Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Malibu, Gaga's house surrounded by fire, Gaga has evacuated

Tresor

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
11 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

Screenshot-2018-11-10-at-22-55-29-copy.j

I hope I am wrong but this picture seems to be an earlier one. On an other picture you can see how close the fire was. And this was HOURS ago. So this picture seems to be one of the very early once.

I hope I am wrong though. Her Haus is so beautiful :pray:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I hope I am wrong but this picture seems to be an earlier one. On an other picture you can see how close the fire was. And this was HOURS ago. So this picture seems to be one of the very early once.

I hope I am wrong though. Her Haus is so beautiful :pray:

This was from a live stream about 20 or so minutes ago :) 

3 hours ago, XC1792 said:

I dont know when this was taken but that Gaga's property that backs onto the beach (house on the left at the front)

Oh, wow, it's really the property, yeah.

https://www.google.hr/maps/@34.0251475,-118.8353659,3a,75y,34.97h,104.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swzsi_XMVqBKPuKsnNeLBFg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

You can see the white fenced, brown roofed house.

It’s way too zoomed out and too low of a quality to even begin to assume the extent of the damage, if any. But at least the structure itself has not been majorly damaged from what we can see. That is, assuming that the aerial photo is new, and not a photo surfacing that was taken at the beginning of the outbreak 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Battle 4 Ur Life

I am so glad Gaga is ok. these fires are awful. climate change is not a hoax but ignorance is also a fact. the U.S needs to get it together and the rest of the world is to follow. where are the leaders where you need them?

oh I forgot,

on twitter. :fthis:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Zander
7 minutes ago, Stef said:

It’s way too zoomed out and too low of a quality to even begin to assume the extent of the damage, if any. But at least the structure itself has not been majorly damaged from what we can see. That is, assuming that the aerial photo is new, and not a photo surfacing that was taken at the beginning of the outbreak 

I took a screenshot from a live aerial feed I'm watching from https://livestream.com/kttv/live its about 40-50minutes back on the current feed now, have to be quick as they pan quickly across the beach front. Its all from today :) 

Screenshot-2018-11-10-at-23-30-04.pngScreenshot-2018-11-10-at-23-30-05.png

Zander
3 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

where these pics come from ?

https://livestream.com/kttv/live - Its screenshot from a live feed from Fox 11(?), they're currently going around certain areas in the helicopter affected by the fire. They were overhead in Malibu about an hour ago.

SwissMonster
15 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

This was from a live stream about 20 or so minutes ago :) 

Explain the last picture though. There is definitely fire very close to it. On the other hand your pic shows nothing. I mean I believe you but it’s strange :oprah:

Katie14

Explain the last picture though. There is definitely fire very close to it. On the other hand your pic shows nothing. I mean I believe you but it’s strange :oprah:

That last pic is .2 miles north of her house.

Just now, SwissMonster said:

Explain the last picture though. There is definitely fire very close to it. On the other hand your pic shows nothing. I mean I believe you but it’s strange 

that pic is old, from yesterday

calmar

Very close here is several houses over. Apparently it didn't make the jump over to Gaga's because the fire started going in a different direction due to the lack of winds today. We'll see how it work earlier this coming week when the winds are supposed to start up again.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Zander

I mean you can literally watch where I got the screenshot from - https://livestream.com/kttv/live about an hour behind, and where the last image is taken shows just a brown patch now on the picture I screenshot.

SwissMonster
Just now, Grimpsy said:

that pic is old, from yesterday

Thats exactly my point :selena:

Archived