💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RPDR All Stars 4 Cast

jakob

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Look at the poster of casts, Hunties!! Look at the ratio!!

If that is not enough hints that AS4 winner will be a POC, IDK what it is!!!

Valentina, Manila and Naomi all are POC. I would love them to win :vegas:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Valentina, Manila and Naomi all are POC. I would love them to win :vegas:

Yessss! Add Latrice in there too :applause:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

phantasmas
2 hours ago, Ally the Maine said:

Okay, so I’ll be the first to say it and this may be slightly controversial but, Gia now being fully transitioned Male to female, doesn’t this go against wha Ru was saying about having females compete on the show? No hate, I like Gia but this has caused some confusion and contradiction to what Ru already said.

who cares? To dwell on anyone's past remarks, which most likely don't reflect their current views today, is pointless.  

Also, many took his remarks as him declaring that trans persons SHOULDN'T do drag or CAN'T do drag when he was simply pointing out that trans persons may have a competitive edge (i.e., not having to tuck or pad or feminize their features w/ makeup)  

JohnWayne92

They should have stopped All Stars after season 2, and just called it, "Returning Queens." 

All Stars is something that is supposed to happen after a few seasons so they can get the best of the best. This is literally just anyone who has been on before, please come back. 

By the looks of this...they are running out of people. I see MAYBE 4 girls who are worthy of "All Stars." 

JohnWayne92
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

who cares? To dwell on anyone's past remarks, which most likely don't reflect their current views today, is pointless.  

Also, many took his remarks as him declaring that trans persons SHOULDN'T do drag or CAN'T do drag when he was simply pointing out that trans persons may have a competitive edge (i.e., not having to tuck or pad or feminize their features w/ makeup)  

Also, with all of this. 

I'm sorry, but it's not drag if you're trans. It's just a female. 

Miracle

I can see Monet winning if she ups her fashion game, plus she's Miss Congeniality, she would be the first crowned Miss Congeniality, even though I think Ru might crown a queen who made it to the top 4 in her season just to avoid any kind of Trixie backlash

phantasmas
31 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Also, with all of this. 

I'm sorry, but it's not drag if you're trans. It's just a female. 

that's not what i was getting at but go off :triggered: 
(but before you go off, please read up on drag history)

phantasmas
1 hour ago, Poker said:

I'm team Valentina and Trinity :party: When does it premire?

December 14! im rooting for Val and Trinity as well :legend:

Archived