💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RPDR All Stars 4 Cast

jakob

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I mean I knew it but I’m still so ****ing hyped. So many good people on this season :cryga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

Stellar cast but after the f*ckery that was AS3, I'm keeping my expectations in check. 

For the love of God, VH1/World of Wonder...

giphy.gif

I'm rooting for Latrice, Drag Race needs a big girl to get the crown for once! 

def rooting for Valentina to win, my controversial kween

also here for Monet, maybe Trinity and Naomi :tony:

JusKeepBreathin

Wow Manila and Latrice serving Hollywood Madam. Everyone else looks like they would cut a bitch for a corner on Western Avenue. 

tumblr_inline_nk3fjpz7uV1sqf2ij.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JohnWayne92

Everyone can go off all they want about the subject. 

Drag can be anyone.

Drag can be anything. 

Lady Gaga is a drag queen. 

Whatever. 

I know all about BioQueens, I understand that Drag is all inclusive, and blah blah. 

However, at the end of the day, a drag queen is a man who dresses up like a woman. That's what the competition is about. 

"Gentleman, start your engines, and may the best woman win!" 

DRAG is an abbreviation for Dressed As Girl.

It seems that everyone is so stuck up on being inclusive that we are starting to lose sight of what different cultures are. If everyone does drag, it loses its meaning. I'm not even being negative about this, I'm just trying to say that we cant have anything exclusive or of our own because ANYONE is allowed to join now of days. I'm all for acceptance, bringing people together, but it's kind of becoming more than that. 

I also have a TON of respect for drag queens, because it takes amazing courage to go out in drag, to do your artform and be yourself or character. 

It's not the same if a woman does it, at that point it's just Michelle Visage. :ladyhaha:

Everyone gets so haired over about everything now of days. 

Also, I didnt know this was filmed before his transition, so I will retract what I said about Gia. 

JohnWayne92
8 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I had no idea Trixie was a standard of what women look like :poot:

No, she isnt. She is a exaggerated version of what a woman would look like. A Drag Queen is a man who portrays a feminine character. 

matteonster
10 hours ago, Lucas said:

Monét and Monique, but no Vanjie?

I’ve read some rumors about Vanjie being in season 11, figers crossed

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Antonio
21 hours ago, xoxo Human said:

vh1_rpdr_as4_digital_1800x2700_individua

I-

rooting for Naomi

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

gagzus

I found out who the winner of the season is last night thanks to some connections and I’m glad she won but I’m surprised (in a good way) is all i’ll say :vegas:

gagzus
2 hours ago, matteonster said:

I’ve read some rumors about Vanjie being in season 11, figers crossed

She is, someone took a pic of her with two other queens during untucked when it was being filmed and posted it online earlier this year

QueenCole17
12 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Lol no :vegas:

When they dont include your opinion in the all inclusive community Bahahaha :derpga:

Crown it!

Archived