💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shallow being played on radio!!!

MelBee

Featured Posts

melodichard

I’ve heard Shallow so much actually over the past couple of weeks on my local stations :staymad: so cool!

PunkTheFunk

I've heard it twice so far :tony: And one of the times was on a station that usually refuses to play Gaga.

StarstruckIllusion

How is this a news or event lol. I thought US Radio finally stopped hating Shallow...

Reality

I was in my university's pub and I was waiting for my order and all of a sudden I hear "aaaahhhhhAaaaaaahhhhhhhAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and it was Shallow and I was so shook. It was too loud for people to really hear it, but to know that they were playing it made me so happy. 

🃏🖤👹

Married the Night

I heard it twice today on our biggest pop station. I had never heard it previously. 

Catnikko

I hear it at work everyday :vegas: and Heal me :vegas: and i work at mcdonalds (lol) which means Heal me and Shallow are playing in probably all the UK stores 

Actual patient

Serial Chiller
59 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I was in my university's pub and I was waiting for my order and all of a sudden I hear "aaaahhhhhAaaaaaahhhhhhhAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and it was Shallow and I was so shook. It was too loud for people to really hear it, but to know that they were playing it made me so happy. 

i know right! i was tutoring my student in the student union and I heard ‘Tell me something girl’ amd turned to him, said ‘Let’s have a 5 min break’ :vegas:

Archived