💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Thank U Next #1 Hot 100 Prediction

Frivolero

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

But will it be remembered in a year? 

It sucks that this might be her first #1 after having much stronger material.

Then again, I don't hold #1s to a high standard these days.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Stef said:

Gaga fans best DREAM for 50k pure sales for the Lg6 lead :sharon: 

Lmaooo even Perfect Illusion did better

5 hours ago, Stef said:

Gaga fans best DREAM for 50k pure sales for the Lg6 lead :sharon: 

Lmaooo even Perfect Illusion did better

27monster27

Maybe not the song that I had wanted for it, but she deserves a number one. I hope that this happens.

he/him/his

StrawberryBlond

And this trash will be her first #1. Jesus, fans shouldn't indulge their faves vanity projects this much. Now you've only encouraged her to make more bad songs like this. Plus, it sends a really bad message to have such an antagonistic, arrogant song at #1. What happened to powering up positive music? If you reward arrogance, you'll only produce more arrogance, fact.

4 hours ago, Dominic said:

@StrawberryBlond here's that #1 :green:

So? I can see the news. I don't need it rubbed in my face. Seriously, what does this smug attitude achieve?

Dominic
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

And this trash will be her first #1. Jesus, fans shouldn't indulge their faves vanity projects this much. Now you've only encouraged her to make more bad songs like this. Plus, it sends a really bad message to have such an antagonistic, arrogant song at #1. What happened to powering up positive music? If you reward arrogance, you'll only produce more arrogance, fact.

So? I can see the news. I don't need it rubbed in my face. Seriously, what does this smug attitude achieve?

Just nice to see unfounded criticism be rebuked :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

StrawberryBlond
Just now, Dominic said:

Just nice to see unfounded criticism be rebuked :)

Oh, don't insult my intelligence. Don't press me. I'm serious.

StrawberryBlond

@Dominic Your behaviour is very unbecoming for a mod. Laughing at someone for an opinion, rubbing that opinion in their face and then laughing at the offence the member takes? If you were a normal member, wouldn't you be on a WP by now? I used to think you were pretty nice too.

I realise I'm skating close to the line here but I can't take this blatant double standard. If mods are supposed to keep our behaviour in line, shouldn't they be acting in accordance to the behavioural guidelines themselves?

nswain1110

LOL you guys - the song's great, Good for her snagging her 1st #1 after 4 albums. It's what she deserves :vegas:

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Dominic
7 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

@Dominic Your behaviour is very unbecoming for a mod. Laughing at someone for an opinion, rubbing that opinion in their face and then laughing at the offence the member takes? If you were a normal member, wouldn't you be on a WP by now? I used to think you were pretty nice too.

I realise I'm skating close to the line here but I can't take this blatant double standard. If mods are supposed to keep our behaviour in line, shouldn't they be acting in accordance to the behavioural guidelines themselves?

I don't see how me being a mod has anything to do with it and using that to insult me is pretty pointless and definitely crosses the line into personal jab territory. You stated she won't get a #1, that was your entire criticism, I linked you because she is going to get a #1 :shrug: I laughed at your post saying "don't press me". Not your opinion/insults. I'm a member at the end of the day still and I'm allowed to tag, quote and to react providing it doesn't cross the lines which lbr it didn't. You just seem angry because your criticism has been rebuked. 

If you wish to continue further then make a thread in the support and I am more than happy to discuss it with you :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

8 hours ago, JFK said:

I'm so annoyed by that.

But we do live in the world where quantity is more recognized than quality so there's that.

On the other hand I'm gload Ariana is pulling that off because she's a signer in her own lane.

She was one of the artists that didn't bandwagon on Gaga's image nor she wasn't "inspired" by Gaga as other artists were/are. She did that with her own style and we should give a props for that because Ariana is mostly authentic.

lol ive seen more authentic. because she didn't copy gaga doesn't mean shes authentic.

1 hour ago, Dominic said:

I don't see how me being a mod has anything to do with it and using that to insult me is pretty pointless and definitely crosses the line into personal jab territory. You stated she won't get a #1, that was your entire criticism, I linked you because she is going to get a #1 :shrug: I laughed at your post saying "don't press me". Not your opinion/insults. I'm a member at the end of the day still and I'm allowed to tag, quote and to react providing it doesn't cross the lines which lbr it didn't. You just seem angry because your criticism has been rebuked. 

If you wish to continue further then make a thread in the support and I am more than happy to discuss it with you :)

he didn't insult you, he is just calling you out and explaining to you in very clear and calm words his view.

TSUNAMI
36 minutes ago, Fish said:

lol ive seen more authentic. because she didn't copy gaga doesn't mean shes authentic.

You got the wrong point. But thank u, next.

5 minutes ago, JFK said:

You got the wrong point. But thank u, next.

your point was:

- she didn't copy gaga and she kept her own style

- so therefore she is mostly authentic.

Pretty sure I got your point right. I just disagree that she is particularly authentic, and I don't think that because she didn't copy gaga, that it speaks to her authenticity.

I get that you might be trying to say that she has a unique style of singing and a unique ponytail, but I don't think it makes her authentic either.

Thank you, next!

Archived