💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez is out of rehab

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Selena Gomez leaves treatment center after 'emotional breakdown

Zhk.gif

Selena Gomez has reportedly finished a month-long rehabilitation program. The 26-year-old star “is doing much better” after suffering an apparent “emotional breakdown.”

An insider tells E! News that Gomez is now feeling “refreshed and is in a better head space,” compared to when she entered the program, but “will still be checking in with professionals as her health battle is ongoing.”

Prior to seeking treatment, Gomez told fans that she was taking a break from social media after feeling like “people were picking me apart.”

The singer has always been open and honest about battling depression and anxiety, and has sought professional help at least three times before, in 2014, 2016, and earlier this year.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/selena-gomez-leaves-treatment-center-emotional-breakdown-223255148.html

Feel better queen of Bops!!!!

Dy0W.gif

Hottie Detector

LordEnigma

I wish these facilities were less expensive and more widely accepted. I believe our world would be a much better place.

AndyDWUW
23 minutes ago, ashae said:

I hope she get's better, she just seems so genuinely nice

rs_600x600-161121032634-600.lady-gaga-se

I used to hate how old and out of touch Gaga looked during the Joanne era compared to pop girls (this pic is a prime example) :grr: 

Gagz would slay in a pic with them during this era

AStarIsBorn21
27 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

I used to hate how old and out of touch Gaga looked during the Joanne era compared to pop girls (this pic is a prime example) :grr: 

She looks like such an icon here, like she’s been in the industry for much longer than many. It creates a sort of mother-daughter thing, instead of just 2 pop girl being cute. It seems very genuine and touching idk. 

Earthling
28 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Is that really an important point to bring up? :saladga:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

thatfoxyfeeling
32 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

"Out of touch" hun she is literally an icon, these 'pop girls' won't be relevant in a decade. 

Mental health is the epidemy of this century... so sad, i think she's so sweet. And then she has Lupus, it's not easy to cope, cause stress triggers it.

Bradley
5 hours ago, AndyDWUW said:

omg are you seriously suggesting Gaga take fashion tips from the kids? :air:

AndyDWUW
9 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

She looks like such an icon here, like she’s been in the industry for much longer than many. It creates a sort of mother-daughter thing, instead of just 2 pop girl being cute. It seems very genuine and touching idk. 

9 hours ago, Earthling said:

Is that really an important point to bring up? :saladga:

9 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

"Out of touch" hun she is literally an icon, these 'pop girls' won't be relevant in a decade. 

5 hours ago, Bradley said:

omg are you seriously suggesting Gaga take fashion tips from the kids? :air:

1. It just seems like shes a 45-year old aunt, when she’s really only 30 in this pic, its as if she’s over and just observing all other pop girls. But really she can still be in her prime (and she is now with asib, and the looks she’s been serving now really emphasize how in-the-moment she is vs. here). Idk it just feels like in this photo she looks like a has-been. 

2. You’re so right, it isnt important. Sorry I was reading this on my way to work and wasn’t focused on the Topic. Im so happy for Selena Gomez and happy Gaga supported her

3. She is an icon, but I was just slightly bothered that she dressed like a 45-year old aunt, when really she was barely 30 in this picture. I love her unconditionally, but this was a small irrelevant annoyance I chose to comment in lol

4. I’m not 😂😂. She has her own fashion that makes her look her own age. Prime example is her ASIB a outfits (I understand this look was for Joanne aesthetics though, so it was fitting she wore this here)

Archived