LG6 in 2021?

AStarIsBorn21

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
13 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

I thought that too but I'm not too sure now since most DJWS work was on ASIB but who knows

Why are people forgetting that the ASIB songs that were heard in the film, including instrumentals, were done when the movie was shooting. We heard Hair Body Face in the movie. Heal Me. WDYDT. We And Mark Nilan Jr confirmed they worked on the songs in March 2017.. why do people skip logic so easily

misunderstood
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why are people forgetting that the ASIB songs that were heard in the film, including instrumentals, were done when the movie was shooting. We heard Hair Body Face in the movie. Heal Me. WDYDT. We And Mark Nilan Jr confirmed they worked on the songs in March 2017.. why do people skip logic so easily

Uh wtf are you going on about? :air: I'm saying when we knew she was working with DJWS in 2017, a lot of fans were thinking she was already starting on LG6 but after we got the ASIB soundtrack credits the Gaga solo songs had majority DJWS credits so it's not out of the ordinary to assume that the 2017 DJWS sessions were for songs that made the ASIB soundtrack. I said who knows because they might have made songs intending to be for her album.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

theahsfan
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

Uh wtf are you going on about? :air: I'm saying when we knew she was working with DJWS in 2017, a lot of fans were thinking she was already starting on LG6 but after we got the ASIB soundtrack credits the Gaga solo songs had majority DJWS credits so it's not out of the ordinary to assume that the 2017 DJWS sessions were for songs that made the ASIB soundtrack. I said who knows because they might have made songs intending to be for her album.

The movie was shot in April 2017.

The 2017 sessions w DJWS were in October-Dec 2017/January 2018.

:air::air:

how could you possibly still think they were working on the pop soundtrack songs then?? 

when we heard the Heal Me instrumental in a leaked filming video in Spring 2017 and WDYDT was sung in the film and they needed Hair Body Face at the time of shooting for gaga actually dance to it..

And anyway Mark confirmed they worked on it before shooting, so other than Before I Cry and Is That Alright, which weren't actually hard in the film and the former was worked on mid-2018 in the Electric Lady Studios and in another studio w the orchestra, the rest were done during the 6 weeks after the superbowl gaga spent w DJWS.

And anyway, DJWS mentioned that they started work on "ARTPOP's little sister" in late 2017 so it was LG6

misunderstood
Just now, theahsfan said:

The movie was shot in April 2017.

The 2017 sessions w DJWS were in October-Dec 2017/January 2018.

:air::air:

how could you possibly still think they were working on the pop soundtrack songs then?? 

when we heard the Heal Me instrumental in a leaked filming video in Spring 2017 and WDYDT was sung in the film and they needed Hair Body Face at the time of shooting for gaga actually dance to it..

And anyway Mark confirmed they worked on it before shooting, so other than Before I Cry and Is That Alright, which weren't actually hard in the film and the former was worked on mid-2018 in the Electric Lady Studios and in another studio w the orchestra, the rest were done during the 6 weeks after the superbowl gaga spent w DJWS.

And anyway, DJWS mentioned that they started work on "ARTPOP's little sister" in late 2017 so it was LG6

You can stop acting like I don't know what I'm talking about everything you said I do know. I know the movie was shot in early 2017. Do you not remember when it was rumored/known she was in the studio in early 2017? Around Coachella time? When she released The Cure? Which most likely was one of the songs recorded in the sessions?

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

That J

Honestly I think a full on true Gaga album will happen Q2 2020.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

AStarIsBorn21
51 minutes ago, ARealWildMan said:

ASIB is Gaga's music but it isn't her life experiences etc.

She wrote TF, TFM, BTW, AP and Joanne from her perspective with her views whereas the ASIB soundtrack was written to fit the storyline

We- Let’s not pretend songs from TF/TFM weren’t written for other people from other’s perspectives. 

MonsterSexual

lmfao im sick of these gays tryna be mathematicians  trying to debunk a secret time code till when their fave will release.. i have to LAUGH!! :ladyhaha:

Golden Waffles Forever

AStarIsBorn21
51 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

What do you mean CTC2 is coming next year and LG6 isn't?

Amount of times she's been in the studio for LG6: 20+

Amount of times she's been in the studio for CTC2: 2-3

They’ve been working on CTC2 for years so I’m not sure what you mean :laughga: They’ve had songs ready since last year, when Tony said there was gonna be a new song with her that year. I think they’re just waiting for Tony to finish his new album cycle. Or something. 

theahsfan
16 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

They’ve been working on CTC2 for years so I’m not sure what you mean :laughga: They’ve had songs ready since last year, when Tony said there was gonna be a new song with her that year. I think they’re just waiting for Tony to finish his new album cycle. Or something. 

But LG6 will definitely come first

10 hours ago, ARealWildMan said:

PopAlly

She would flop in the real world probably tho

FameMonster01
11 hours ago, theahsfan said:

DJWS too

According to you LG6 was supposed to come this year, the delusion... :triggered:

Archived