Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Heal Me NOT originally meant for ASIB...

Eros92

Featured Posts

I’m starting to think Heal Me was made for an EP in 2017 that Gaga never pushed. 

The concept behind Heal Me, The Cure, and Frankensteined seem similar to one another and would’ve made a good contrast from Joanne. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
9 hours ago, Mirages said:

Well at least someone is aware it's the weakest song on the soundtrack. 

BYE ITS AMAZING

Mirages
4 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I love it, great its on the soundtrack!

Isn't it Out of Time?

I actually love Out of Time, Issa cute interlude. But I was thinking more of full songs, that have lyrics and so. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
2 hours ago, Rainbow1 said:

BYE ITS AMAZING

You're entitled to your opinion and that's fine. I didn't say I don't like it. Just said it's weakest from the album :trollga: bye

Infinity Wave
11 hours ago, Mirages said:

Taste is subjective, so... :staymad:

We could argue on that too :staymad:

(Not referring to you obv, I'm speaking generically :party:)

Colourful

10 hours ago, dancewithnobody said:

If Heal Me had been released a few years ago, It could have been BR 2.0 now :emma:

No it couldn’t..? :lmao:

Mirages
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

We could argue on that too :staymad:

(Not referring to you obv, I'm speaking generically :party:)

How? I'm just genuinely curious, cause I'm sure there's always someone who will like something and someone who doesn't :giggle:

Villanelle

Have Julia Michaels and Gaga actually met? Or did she write most of the songs and it got passed to Gaga?

36 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

Have Julia Michaels and Gaga actually met? Or did she write most of the songs and it got passed to Gaga?

She always writes with Justin Tranter and he is a long time friend from Gagz so I think they met

Infinity Wave
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

How? I'm just genuinely curious, cause I'm sure there's always someone who will like something and someone who doesn't :giggle:

In the sense one can say he doesn't like something, but it's actually beautiful nontheless. 

Bad Romance in an example: it IS  a perfect pop song. Not everybody likes it, but you have to admit it is objectivly perfect. 

Colourful

AStarIsBorn21
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

In the sense one can say he doesn't like something, but it's actually beautiful nontheless. 

Bad Romance in an example: it IS  a perfect pop song. Not everybody likes it, but you have to admit it is objectivly perfect. 

Bilboard sure didn’t think so when it came out. :vegas:

That moment when i realize this woman is actually 24 years old. All other information and theories seem to just dont matter

Like the hell

Seems like the process was really just write whoerever and see if it sticks

gagzus

It’s the only song from the soundtrack I’ve replayed constantly it’s a shame she’ll never do R&B lite pop music again but i’ll cherish the few she gave us on the soundtrack. Heal Me could make a good Lady Gaga single tbh

2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

lololol so like most of the stuff apparently from the ASIB sessions?

:smh: truly. But i kinda think it's a good sign, at least this record there's no sense of some opression, Interscope being on the watch, like the producers saying lowkey it's a stressful environment.

Also doesn't it feel like she lowkey says they made other better songs. Which can ofc lead to discussion as them being reused for the new album??? Like it seems so much

Archived