opinion

What Unreleased Song Best Fits TFM?

Twitter

What Unreleased Song Best Fits TFM?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Unreleased Songs

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Animal has that darker and slightly urban very late 2000s type of sound so Animal.

Reloaded is too R&B, Out Of Control fits more on The Fame and Earthquque is too romantic sounding in a way.

GagaUnderYou
On 11/6/2018 at 6:24 PM, misunderstood said:

Animal (prod. by Darkchild the producer of Telephone)

On 11/6/2018 at 6:33 PM, River said:

Reloaded, it fits right after Telephone, because it was produced by Darkchild

Out of Control was also produced by Darkchild

6 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

Earthquake, Super Lover, Nothing On (But The Radio), Reloaded, Out Of Control and Animal are AWESOME 😍😍😍 

ALL of them should've been added to the final tracklist of TFM 

What is Super Lover??

I agree that any of them would stand up to the other tracks on TFM

BabyMario44
54 minutes ago, huttont said:

What is Super Lover??

I agree that any of them would stand up to the other tracks on TFM

This track 

I STAN FOR TALENT

gagaschickens

out of control. gags release it:grr:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

ToxicHot
19 hours ago, BabyMario44 said:

This track 

This doesn’t sound like Gaga... unless she’s doing some forced accent. :laughga: I had to check the comments and they’re pretty polarized.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

I am definitely not understanding any comments that NONE of these unreleased songs would fit the sound of TFM. Firstly, albums having a totally and unwaivering 'sound' throughout was almost a nonstarter prior to Gaga's influences (mainly AFTER TFM itself). Albums were very frequently self-titled and/or named after its lead track -- what sound - relevant to the album name as well - are "Oops!... I did it Again," or "Christina Aguilera," anyone?

Secondly, being an EP was a major misstep at the peak of her career. I can't be convinced that a full-length LP that didn't stop at 3 singles woud have lost AOTY. The original setlist was perfection, but the tracks in this poll were all A- > A+ quality as well and both we and Gaga deserved to have them included.

I would have gone with 'Animal,' 'Reloaded,' 'Out of Control,' and 'No Way.' 'Earthquake' was pretty nonsensical lyrically. 'No Way' sounds extremely similar to DITD and even SHICD and certainly more similar than the album's sole breakup track 'Speechless.'  OOC fits with the theme of the album in speaking to the overindulgence aspect of Fame. 'Reloaded' is a dance-driven "love song" that shows the evolution from a 'Summerboy' kind of innocence to needing a warrior who can handle LG as a unique person in a unique and demanding environment post-Fame.

'Freakshow,' though, if not on TF, would be my first pick after 'No Way.' Since 'Monster' didn't quite pan out as a lead to sum up TFM, 'Freakshow' could have done the job, collected a hit single while pushing BR just a bit.

My dream lineup:

TF: JD, PF, LG, Starstruck, Paparazzi

TFM: Freakshow, BR, No Way, Speechless, Animal, DITD

Archived