💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande is Billboard's 2018 Woman of the Year

Stef

Featured Posts

Thomas P
21 hours ago, PoetsTryinWrite said:

I'm sorry but why are there people here saying she deserves it?

I'm not hating I'm genuinely confused. She's only released four albums and been nominated for as many Grammys but has never won any. I know she's an activist and very charitable but this is an award in music. I can't understand this.

Woman of the year is given randomly. You really need to calm down, it’s not that serious of an honour 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas1Person

I think she deseved It, so much talent, so many tragedies in her Life and so much acclaim at 25 years old.

Ari, you're doing great sweetie!

I didn't choose Gaga, Gaga chose me

This award is really given randomly, but she's got a nice carreer so that's fine. I'm curious to see what she will do next in music. 

PoetsTryinWrite
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

Woman of the year is given randomly. You really need to calm down, it’s not that serious of an honour 

I'm perfectly calm. I don't see why giving my opinion on some matter makes you think I'm anxious.

Defend Your Humanity.

La Rosalia

Yikes, if you’re this bitter even though Gaga is smashing as well , I can’t imagine how y’all are gonna be in 10-15 years. 

Madonna nation teas. 

raragaga
22 hours ago, siamese said:

releasing horny pseudo-dominatrix music with submissive delivery and self-important lyrics for uninspired youth to have sex to as she's branding a rebound relationship(-engagement-absurdity-thing) that comes to an end during retrograde Venus preceded by the tragic aftermath of her previous relationship is what makes you woman of the year?

I know I sound like a hater but just think about it... I can imagine she felt pretty irked herself when she found out.

I'm sure it was most-of-yall's year more than it was Ariana's. her streams won't influence music or immortalize her womanhood. she's nothing more than a troubled young woman making bad decisions and branding her rotten philosophy with music serving as a remedy that's only going to mask the symptoms i.e. inspire more bad decisions. she's human, yes, and I don't blame her for anything but I can't think of a reason she deserves to be celebrated either.

this Billboard thing is irrelevant to me and 99.99% of the population and I'm not "bothered" or however some of you will be quick to call me. I just thought this is really off when I read it, that's all.

lady gaga, christina aguilera, britney spears, madonna... shall i go on?

xoxo

PoetsTryinWrite
23 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

girl it's Woman of the YEAR not "decade" or "century"

2018 ie, THIS YEAR was hers lol. who are these other 50 females?? dua? :laughga: dont be salty

Explain precisely how I'm being "salty."

I'm allowed to have an opinion.

Defend Your Humanity.

43 minutes ago, raragaga said:

lady gaga, christina aguilera, britney spears, madonna... shall i go on?

lol please tell me you're not one of those people that put Gaga on the same level as every other pop girl just to prove themselves they're not out of touch with the reality that she is not the second coming

Gaga remains a very different breed even when she puts out stuff like Sexxx Dreams and I'm sorry if you're no longer bold enough to trust the gut feeling that told you this woman is truly something else and worth dedicating a considerable amount of your free time to following her life... or are you here to "stan talent"? because surely you're aware there's a whole lot of much more talented songwriters and vocalists out there... Gaga's sheer presence sends unique messages words can't begin to express. she can make you consider both the irony and the divine design of the character you decide to face the world with even when she's giving the most tired contrived interview. it's that same factor that will always distinguish her takes on basic pop song formulas. she can't be on the same level with the people you listed even if she tried. have some self-respect. that magic touch that made her a star will always be there and it's the reason you will check on her even if she decided to dedicate the rest of her career to the polka. it's not nostalgia or camp. it's a drug that doesn't work but does the trick ...while those other girls don't trust their own placebo to begin with.

Archived