💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Beyoncé the supreme of the music industry?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Thomas P
13 hours ago, Pantera said:

Off topic.. Since you are a fan of both ladies, which era in your opinion was bigger? BTW or Lemonade. I know both sold a lot. Both were nominated for album of the year (and both lost to Adele:triggered:). However, Lemonade did win some Grammys tho. Unlike BTW. and I know singles wise, BTW did a bit better. Still, what do you think? Unfortunately, I didn’t get to enjoy the entire BTW era so I’m not sure. But it seems by the response of Monsters that it was huge.

Idk why I can’t tag you BorisIsHere

Gaga was everywhere for btw, but lemonade was a time to be alive as a bey stan.

I like lemonade more so for me personally it was bigger cause of pure obsession, but BTW was massive and way bigger. 

Theyre my two favourite eras ever and my favourite albums as well. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
8 hours ago, Gov Hooka said:

Add Adele to that and I agree

i totally forgot about her :air: shes like an eclipse. appears and releases something massive and disappears for the next 100 years

Versace
17 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Nothing good is about to come from this thread. :madge:

But I don't think there is a "supreme" spot". She's definietly worthy of all the praise she get's. She wouldn't be this successful 21 years into a career if she was talentless and didn't work hard. 

COLOGNE_GIF_BEN_HAGARTY_8.gif

Talented? Extremely 

Work Hard? Yes but not when it comes to penning songs, sorry not sorry. She always has a selection of demos (potential hits) waiting for her to select from. 

PoetsTryinWrite

Hardly. To even qualify for such a glorified title the artist would at least be expected to write their own music.

Defend Your Humanity.

Borislshere
10 minutes ago, Versace said:

Talented? Extremely 

Work Hard? Yes but not when it comes to penning songs, sorry not sorry. She always has a selection of demos (potential hits) waiting for her to select from. 

Can y'all come up with anything else? She produces music, makes her harmonies, plays an instrument, an amazing dancer, puts together amazing shows/tours and all y'all can drag her for is "ShE DoEsn'T wRiTe hEr MuSiC!!" Oh well! Tons of great artist didn't. 

Her work ethic is unmatched and it's not just Beyonce Stans saying this but she gets constant praise from her peers and people she's worked with in regards to her work ethic. so,

Thank you, Next. 

Versace
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

Can y'all come up with anything else? She produces music, makes her harmonies, plays an instrument, an amazing dancer, puts together amazing shows/tours and all y'all can drag her for is "ShE DoEsn'T wRiTe hEr MuSiC!!" Oh well! Tons of great artist didn't. 

Her work ethic is unmatched and it's not just Beyonce Stans saying this but she gets constant praise from her peers and people she's worked with in regards to her work ethic. so,

Thank you, Next. 

Gurl, I'm sorry but don't make this our problem or our issue if your fav's "unmatched" work ethic doesn't involve one of the most essential parts of being an artist which is penning your own lyrics (might I add the demos that get pushed to her do come with melodies so I don't get the she does her own melodies thing, many Beyonce demos by other artist are all over youtube and all that's changed are the vocals most of the time). Don't get me wrong, I love Beyonce but the good sis is overrated and so people will magnify such things, especially when lyrics are so important to an artist's narrative. I don't get why you're expecting people to give her the free pass, no one's saying she's not good it's just when you look at what she does and the insane output it brings her just know there are artists out there who do work harder but receive less. 

You're welcome, Bye. 

2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Acclaim

Beyonce>>>>>>>>>>>Adele 

so why adele is winning all the grammys?

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Versace said:

Gurl, I'm sorry but don't make this our problem or our issue if your fav's "unmatched" work ethic doesn't involve one of the most essential parts of being an artist which is penning your own lyrics (might I add the demos that get pushed to her do come with melodies so I don't get the she does her own melodies thing, many Beyonce demos by other artist are all over youtube and all that's changed are the vocals most of the time). Don't get me wrong, I love Beyonce but the good sis is overrated and so people will magnify such things, especially when lyrics are so important to an artist's narrative. I don't get why you're expecting people to give her the free pass, no one's saying she's not good it's just when you look at what she does and the insane output it brings her just know there are artists out there who do work harder but receive less. 

You're welcome, Bye. 

Since when are there strict rules to being an artist? If you can relate to a song that's been written for you and it matches a time and place in your life, then I don't see what the issue is. You're trying to discredit her work ethic because she doesn't do one thing which is my main issue with your post. She's worked her ass off her entire career and you're making it seem as if she just sat around and had her work handed to her like some lifeless robot. Sorry she isn't matching your perception of her. 

I'm also not saying you have to give her a "free pass" ,whatever that is, but to give credit where credit is due. You don't have to like her music or her as an artist but you can't deny her work ethic. 

3 hours ago, TMM90 said:

I did. Stil no official source.

go to RIAA rihanna has 173M records in USA only and Madonna 82M 

1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

Did she complete the seven wonders ? I think not :trollga:

she failed write-your-own-music test :ladyhaha:

PoetsTryinWrite
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Since when are there strict rules to being an artist? If you can relate to a song that's been written for you and it matches a time and place in your life, then I don't see what the issue is. You're trying to discredit her work ethic because she doesn't do one thing which is my main issue with your post. She's worked her ass off her entire career and you're making it seem as if she just sat around and had her work handed to her like some lifeless robot. Sorry she isn't matching your perception of her. 

I'm also not saying you have to give her a "free pass" ,whatever that is, but to give credit where credit is due. You don't have to like her music or her as an artist but you can't deny her work ethic. 

No, but everyone can deny her work ethic when it comes to writing songs.

Defend Your Humanity.

PoetsTryinWrite
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Her work ethic is unmatched

Thanks, I needed a laugh today

Defend Your Humanity.

fierce and confident doesn't mean talent I'm sorry.

This is what she's selling but the full picture is very basic..

She's a good dancer but not the best dancer, Janet and J. Lo eats her alive when it comes to dancing.. and not only that her dancing is mostly based on hairography and repeated dance moves and "fierce acting".

And I still can't see that influence and impact that she did on the music industry and I'm following her since the first single of DC, I actually lived her stardom.

It's all starts and ends with fierce behavior and nothing more, really nothing more.

And I don't hate her, I appreciate her music, it's just since BDay, I didn't feel any connection to her music at all, I pretty much finds it unbearable to my ears..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived