Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
celeb

Rihanna Takes On Trump

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Off topic but does he know he’s president?? He’s still holding rallies and trash talking Hillary like he’s still campaigning :saladga:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Off topic but I wonder if there’s a Trump supporter in this site and why they support him :neyde:

Careful! Don't wake them up... :wtfga:

⚯͛

Gagz4Gaga
1 hour ago, Pantera said:

Yea, there’s a few. However, there’s one in particular that’s a full hypocrite and appears to have racist tendencies. I’m waiting on him to say something stupid to expose him. 

omg spill the tea sis :udidnt:

nostalgia’s for geeks

Batwings
3 hours ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Off topic but does he know he’s president?? He’s still holding rallies and trash talking Hillary like he’s still campaigning :saladga:

It's pretty amazing to watch. If a Democrat had been holding so many rallies after they were elected, the Republicans would be complaining that it's a waste of taxpayer money (for security, transport, etc.) but because Sweet Daddy Trump does it, it's all good. :triggered:

Also, that's basically all he knows how to do. I remember reading an interview with someone who worked with him previously who said that one of his business tactics was to just keep talking and talking and talking, even if what he said made no sense, just to wear people down and win them over to his side. That's basically what these rallies are doing. Also, he's such a thin-skinned narcissist, he needs the constant praise and adoration.

How can an LGBT person support Trump? Its like being black and supporting an openly racist person. I don't get it at all. :koons:

5 hours ago, gag said:

Oh girl there are like tens of them. Just go to literally any US politics thread.

Really? How can they love Gaga, be LGBT but also agree with Trump knowing they stand for completely opposite things..? Sad...

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, lovedillon said:

Really? How can they love Gaga, be LGBT but also agree with Trump knowing they stand for completely opposite things..? Sad...

They care more about tax cuts than the livelihood of other people. That, or their racism outweighs their desire to be seen as equal to the straights. 

Thomas P

Uh oh ones made it to the thread :bye:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Luke78619

He’s not my president. 

Spoiler

Coz I’m in the UK :derpga: #kweenelizabath4lyf

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Giorno Giovanna

slay me jamaican mommy queen legend goddess

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

38 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

He’s not my president. 

Hide contents

Coz I’m in the UK :derpga: #kweenelizabath4lyf

Aren’t the British royals known for hundreds of years of colonizing and enslaving Africans and dark-skinned people around the globe? I’m curious:huntyga: I’m actually reading about this part of history rn so I’m not well informed yet:huntyga:

gagzus
17 minutes ago, Pantera said:

Aren’t the British royals known for hundreds of years of colonizing and enslaving Africans and dark-skinned people around the globe? I’m curious:huntyga: I’m actually reading about this part of history rn so I’m not well informed yet:huntyga:

Yes we colonised a large portion of the world, our royals are also not descendant from full fledged British royals either and we’re more subtle in our racism because it still exists just ask any POC in Britain, our Xenophobia is also at an all time high as well as our erasure of negative history against LGBT people and much of what is still happening in Ireland, we’re also reigned in parliament by the UK equivalent of Republicans just ours aren’t as stupid in public Americans are that’s all. And now we have Brexit which is a blind campaign with blind negotiations all started by a racist and xenophobic white man called Nigel Farage.

Theres nothing great about Britain tbh. 

Archived