💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Music Videos Your Think Your Fellow GGD Members Must Watch

Batwings

Featured Posts

Batwings

I know that on GGD, we mostly follow newer pop artists, but I was watching videos on YouTube this evening and thinking about music videos from older artists or other genres that I think a lot of GGDers would appreciate. I know others of you feel the same way too, so I wanted to create this thread for us to share recommended music videos that aren't from current mainstream pop artists. 

Here are mine:

This Dixie Chicks' comeback masterpiece Not Ready to Make Nice. The song details their struggles after openly criticizing President Bush, and the video is a pure work of art, symbolically depicting their struggles.

Tina Turner is a pop icon and is almost never discussed on this forum. This video is for the title track from her 80s album Private Dancer, and while the makeup and special effects are cheesy compared to today's standards, I think the narrative and the creativity are incredibly interesting.

Yeah, I know, this is a really long video, but The Decemberists are one of my favorite bands, and this video. The song is based on Celtic mythology, and the artwork in the video is nothing short of stunning.

Bette Midler is a GAY ICON, and some of you younger gays need to be educated! This is a song from one of my all-time favorite albums, Some People's Lives.

I will be completely honest. Both Cocorosie AND this video scare the crap out of me, and I'm not a huge fan because they've made negative comments about Gaga in the past, but something about this video is just fascinating -- the styling, the narrative, all of it.

I haven't been a huge fan of her most recent work, but Tori Amos is a goddess, and this song and video are both beautiful.

JUST WATCH IT.

What are some of yours?

KatieJudasGaga4

This music video by Imagine Dragons is so touching and moving! One of the best videos of the year tbh!

AStarIsBorn21
26 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Blue by iamamiwhoami (a visual album)

This name and artist still triggers me... :messga:

Batwings
11 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Around 16 mil times so we can get it certified :ladyhaha:

Allygators unite!  :vegas:

UI recommend thosearabic music videos that i'm sure will makes fall in love with arab music ... 

Archived