Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Matt Bomer praises Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
17 minutes ago, Bradley said:

AHS: Hotel is one of the best AHS seasons. There I said it.

tumblr_nzk9jcmr4T1rr9hnvo3_250.gif

Take away that cop/detective mess storyline then tea. Honestly I wish they explored more with the idea of vampires and more or the countesses story(not being biased as a fan of anything :cryga:),more Mr March + more glam horror that season had so much potential! 

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

that cop/detective mess storyline

That's the thing keeping me from watching Hotel, tbh :madge: . I really loved the whole storyline around the Countess, Mr March ( & Ms Evers :sara: ), Sally, Liz Taylor - literally every storyline except the one of the cop :huntyga: . The moment The Countess kills Liz is the best moment of the whole season, tbh :diane: .

Ew, David!

GhettoFabulous
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

That's the thing keeping me from watching Hotel, tbh :madge: . I really loved the whole storyline around the Countess, Mr March ( & Ms Evers :sara: ), Sally, Liz Taylor - literally every storyline except the one of the cop :huntyga: . The moment The Countess kills Liz is the best moment of the whole season, tbh :diane: .

LITERALLY anyone else’s storyline was more interesting :madge: like I would always skip his scenes because girlll....

Bradley
15 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Take away that cop/detective mess storyline then tea. Honestly I wish they explored more with the idea of vampires and more or the countesses story(not being biased as a fan of anything :cryga:),more Mr March + more glam horror that season had so much potential! 

I don't find that to be an issue at all, honestly. I enjoyed every aspect of the show and every single episode of it.

uh yes I love when other stars show love and support for our queen. Matt is soo mmm I want this kinda guy in my life. Let's be vampires for a night baby !

boyerased
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Had the story been about Gaga strugling to find her long lost lover only to find him within the walls of the hotel and then shortly afterwards be killed, I’d love it. The detective storyline is annoying. 

8 hours ago, Bradley said:

AHS: Hotel is one of the best AHS seasons. There I said it.

tumblr_nzk9jcmr4T1rr9hnvo3_250.gif

8 hours ago, GhettoFabulous said:

6 hours ago, Kimihiro said:

Had the story been about Gaga strugling to find her long lost lover only to find him within the walls of the hotel and then shortly afterwards be killed, I’d love it. The detective storyline is annoying. 

I remember talking with fans like, years back, that Hotel could have easily been one of the most compelling seasons, had it been two separate, albeit connected, entities.

One season would focus on the religious killings of the "Ten Commandments Killer" and how it all tied back to a haunted hotel; the other season would focus on The Countess, her slow but layered characterization, and relationships within the hotel.

Still a fantastic season- easily one of the more entertaining and addicting ones. Just a whole lot going on.

3 points in and ready for more

freebit

They had such amazing chemistry, and all her scenes with him had some of her personal best acting of the season (same thing with Sarah Paulson too). I would say they must have felt really comfortable  and close with each other, but they seem like opposites, as in Matt seems a bit conservative compared to her more intense personality (like she seemed to get on best with Cheyenne IMO, but they were just ok together onscreen). Great onscreen chemistry is just inexplicable sometimes.

Archived