💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Shakira - Nada

Miichael

Featured Posts

Miichael

Shakira premiered the new music video for El Dorado track "Nada" at the final show of the El Dorado World Tour in Bogotá on the big screens. It has since been uploaded to YouTube!

Nada is one of my favourite tracks from El Dorado! What do you all think of the new video? :party:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

It's nice. I would like her to go back to her older pop rock sound infused  with electronica. But it's Q4 of 2018 who am I to want anything from them. Who knows in what kinda direction will they (Marina, Madonna, Kylie, Adele, Gaga, Katy) go

new ari sounds so... generic

warioaddams

This is the Shaki we all love and like, her meaninful songs with great lyrics, not the trap and reggaeton crap. Beautiful song and lyrics :lolly:

Anderson123

Cute. This is actually one of the songs I liked from El Dorado back when it was released. I'm surprised to see it's not a remix featuring Maluma :awkney: but I hope they're done with it because it feels like they're dragging the album way too long, maybe because so many singles were released before the album.

Archived