rumours
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

I would like another megarate.

Thanks for introducing me to such a great artist.  :heart:

1 minute ago, That J said:

I'd like another rate too!! 

But I'm down for anything. 

Noted.

Since megarates are less labor intensive from my end, I can do more than one of the options above at once. :hug:

2 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

And.... congrats to Better! I love both of these songs tbh. And thanks again to @Rumours1977 for introducing me to Haley; I'd never heard of her before and now she's my 4th most played artist of the month! :sara:

You're very welcome :heart:

Check out her later releases if you haven't, as it seems her voice has gotten EVEN stronger (if that's possible). Here's the lead single from her last album:

I think a new round of Uncertainty Race is coming VERY soon! I'm not sure if I'll do ASIB since @Kween has a megarate for the album happening right now... I'm thinking either Joanne or TF/TFM. Not sure yet...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
4 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I hope everyone will support Haley in the future.  She is so deserving.

I totally agree. :heart:

I've been streaming her latest single releases in support

HorusRa2

More Megarate! 

Sorry i I wasn’t active during the ceremony. I had things going on today! However, I enjoyed looking at the album as I only ever knew of CHFIL. 

I personally would love a Kylie rate...to see what GGD thinks of the Impossible Princess. :vegas:

Oriane

Sorry I couldn't be there, I'm in another country now so it was the middle of the night for me !

4 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

Perhaps the Decade Exploration Game (new)?

What's this ? :excited2:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours
13 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Sorry I couldn't be there, I'm in another country now so it was the middle of the night for me !

What's this ? :excited2:

Hope everything is going well for you!:hug:

The idea behind that game is we have a weekly rate of each year’s #1 songs during a decade. The top 2 would advance to the finale where the top 20 songs for the decade would compete for GGD’s #1 song of the decade. I was going to start with the 80s if people wanted that game. 

Oriane
21 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Hope everything is going well for you!:hug:

The idea behind that game is we have a weekly rate of each year’s #1 songs during a decade. The top 2 would advance to the finale where the top 20 songs for the decade would compete for GGD’s #1 song of the decade. I was going to start with the 80s if people wanted that game. 

It sounds good !

Any option is fine for me, your games are always amazing.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sorry @Blue Madonna for spamming your notification list, but I just couldn’t help falling in love with your comments:huntyga:

And an incredible thank you to the incredible @Rumours1977 for being such an incredible host to an incredible megarate of an incredible album! :kara:

rumours
9 minutes ago, Kween said:

Sorry @Blue Madonna for spamming your notification list, but I just couldn’t help falling in love with your comments:huntyga:

And an incredible thank you to the incredible @Rumours1977 for being such an incredible host to an incredible megarate of an incredible album! :kara:

Thank you sis:heart:

Also, everyone go participate in @Kween's ASIB megarate and show her some love. :hug:

Archived