Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS: Control - Janet Jackson

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

gurl... 2018_brit1.gif

ot: the next song overstayed ha welcome. it should've left first and i hate it with passion. :madge:

ohhhhhhh spicy :selena:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum
2 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

gurl... 2018_brit1.gif

ot: the next song overstayed ha welcome. it should've left first and i hate it with passion. :madge:

Betta watch yo back :grr:

My 11 is spent wisely

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Phoebe Buffay

#6 | When I Think of You | 8.45

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-12.jpg

Scores:

Spoiler

@Arcanum - 8 | @corvus albus - 10 | @Rumours1977 - 7 | @Phoebe Buffay - 5.5 | @GaGaLB - 11 | @Kandy life - 11 | @Kween - 8.5 | @gabrielflorin01 - 5 | @That J - 9.5 | @KING - 9

Commentary:

@That J | Yet another big hit from this album, When I Think Of U has such a bubblegum sweetness to it that it's a hard one to hate on. Always makes me smile.
@corvus albus | I never cared for silly love songs that much but now having more personal experience *ahem* all hail this majestic song :worship2: 
@Kandy life| One of the songs that made me fall in love with Janet.

Phoebe Buffay

Thank God and all the saints from up above this shite of a song missed the top 5 otherwise I would've start swaying. :madge:

corvus albus

@corvus albus | I never cared for silly love songs that much but now having more personal experience *ahem* all hail this majestic song :worship2: 

Well, we have ... different taste then :oops:

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Kandy life said:

Can't believe is already gone! :air:  what was wrong :duck:

Everything about this song is wrong. :air: I don't even know how it managed to hit #1 when Nasty, Let's Wait Awhile and The Pleasure Principle exist. :air:

OT: Which song opens the top 5? :vegas: Start guessing girlies. :vegas:

Arcanum

Sis for a moment I thought u were talkin about my jam.:icega:

I don't care about this song so much butt I fell in love with @That J commentary. :flutter:

Kandy life

Everything about this song is wrong. :air: I don't even know how it managed to hit #1 when Nasty, Let's Wait Awhile and The Pleasure Principle exist. :air:

Ho much hate!  you're really not into it  :ladyhaha:

I sit and press rewind

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Kandy life said:

Ho much hate!  you're really not into it  :ladyhaha:

NNnnn I'm really not. :air: I really hate bubblegum pop (except for teen Brit and Xtina :air:)

Arcanum

OT: Which song opens the top 5? :vegas: Start guessing girlies. :vegas:

What have you done for me lately my guess.

Gimme ur coins gurls

Phoebe Buffay

#5 | What Have You Done for Me Lately | 8.5

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-8.jpg

Scores:

Spoiler

@Arcanum - 10 | @corvus albus - | @Rumours1977 - 7 | @Phoebe Buffay - 10 | @GaGaLB - 7 | @Kandy life - 10 | @Kween - 9.5 | @gabrielflorin01 - 6,5 | @That J - 10 | @KING - 10

Commentary:

@corvus albus | This seems to be the blueprint for Charlie Puth's Done For Me with Khelani. I prefer Charlie over this song any day of the week because i know every side of the argument. This kind of framing works better on more general songs like I Will Survive not on songs like this that show a very narrow picture of the situation. Also the music isn't very good :reductive:
@That J | The song, the video, the attitude and not to mention the saying that people still use, What Have U Done For Me Lately became a battle cry for independence in it's own way. What can u do that I cant do myself and Better?  This song is a masterpiece and hasnt lost one ounce of it's old school swerve.
@KING | A badass, timeless classic :diane:

corvus albus
Just now, Arcanum said:

What have you done for me lately my guess.

Gimme ur coins gurls

Completely forgot that song exists. It's actually my least favorite of the album :ohwell:

corvus albus
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

#5 | What Have You Done for Me Lately | 8.5

jj_ViramontesCONTROL-8.jpg

Scores:

Reveal hidden contents

@Arcanum - 10 | @corvus albus - 5 | 

Commentary:

@corvus albus | This seems to be the blueprint for Charlie Puth's Done For Me with Khelani. I prefer Charlie over this song any day of the week because i know every side of the argument. This kind of framing works better on more general songs like I Will Survive not on songs like this that show a very narrow picture of the situation. Also the music isn't very good :reductive:
@That J | The song, the video, the attitude and not to mention the saying that people still use, What Have U Done For Me Lately became a battle cry for independence in it's own way. What can u do that I cant do myself and Better?  This song is a masterpiece and hasnt lost one ounce of it's old school swerve.
@KING | A badass, timeless classic :diane:

This should be lower :madge:

Kandy life

In view of the songs that are left, I think the position is just accurate. Finally, I agree! :tony:

I sit and press rewind

Archived