💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My New Album - Chapter 1

ImpossiblePrincess

Featured Posts

ImpossiblePrincess

Hey Y’all, I Just Recentley Released A ‘Compilation’ Album Of 11 Songs I Have made 9 From 3 Previous Albums And 2 New Songs, I Would Want To Know Your Opinions And If You wanna Hear more My Studio album, Nothing Is Real Is also everywhere.

give your opinions but don’t be too mean but then again I’ve probably heard worse lmao I have been on this site for 3 years

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

AStarIsBorn21

Sounds pretty good :) The only thing I’ve noticed in most of these songs is that the recording of your voice seems very... low quality? It doesn’t really fit with the clear production. The production and lyrics are nice though, and your voice is pretty. My favorites based off the snippets are YGCFE and IACTAE (this one reminds me of a Florence song).

ImpossiblePrincess
9 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Sounds pretty good :) The only thing I’ve noticed in most of these songs is that the recording of your voice seems very... low quality? It doesn’t really fit with the clear production. The production and lyrics are nice though, and your voice is pretty. My favorites based off the snippets are YGCFE and IACTAE (this one reminds me of a Florence song).

Yeah these are pretty early recordings tbh especially YGCFE but ty for favouritising one of my most underrated songs, IACTAE 

Sounds pretty cool, you sound like you'd be good at something less techno, maybe try Pop Rock, but with a clear mic ;)

... incase you don't know what Pop Rock is, listen to Diamond Heart by Lady Gaga <3

ImpossiblePrincess
9 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Sounds pretty cool, you sound like you'd be good at something less techno, maybe try Pop Rock, but with a clear mic ;)

... incase you don't know what Pop Rock is, listen to Diamond Heart by Lady Gaga <3

Ty sis! Dw I’ve heard all Gaga albums she’s my favourite artist. Lmao as I say that it comes on shuffle literally so weird haha, ty for checking it out tho 

ImpossiblePrincess

Bump lmao

ImpossiblePrincess

lmao last try

Archived