💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Black Eyed Peas - Masters of the Sun Tour

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

Hi.

Last night I saw the Black Eyed Peas live and they were amazing! There was so much positivity, energy, and happiness in the building; it was so crazy. The music was awesome and they played all the hits plus the new songs. The show lasted around 2 hours with non-stop music and dancing, with mini speeches which were themed around positivity. Fergie was not with them, but it really didn't matter. They had another singer step into her place, and she was just as good, with a lot of energy. The whole show was truly great, and I urge you to buy tickets if you enjoy their music - old or new. They were really great performers that have proven that they can still entertain large crowds and keep everybody dancing and singing all night long.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Andreu

I must say I’m not into their newer style, but if they came near me i would definitely consider going

RAMROD

So no guests at all but themselves?  Thought they'd brought some of people they featured with on their new album.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monster4life231
14 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So no guests at all but themselves?  Thought they'd brought some of people they featured with on their new album.

The female singer with them performs in a few of the new songs on their new album.

monster4life231
20 hours ago, Andreu said:

I must say I’m not into their newer style, but if they came near me i would definitely consider going

The show goes through all their hits. They only perform a few songs from the new album.

Archived