:

:

opinion

Gaga could have a WW hit...

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

Daredevil
1 hour ago, swakby said:

Charli XCX said that it sounds like something that could be on Pop2 featuring Kim Petras :vegas:

But no :vegas:

yeah that's why it would never chart :ladyhaha:

jk I love Charli

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WDYDT would be appropriate for an earlier gaga phase, say the fame era. at this point this song would feel weird (at least for me) to see it being sang by her. i think she should have something more mature yet dance and pop/disco! for example songs like IWYL, friends of mine heard the song and they are obsessed

bloody g

Shallow is already a WW smash

close thread//

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

IAmNotHere1997

Wrong. They will never release that thing as a single. They have to promote their goddamn movie, and the soundtrack, and also win some important prizes. That's it. That's their main goal. Not a forgotten "#1".

Reality

I told my friends to listen to Heal Me, WDYDT?, and Hair Body Face because those were the types of songs they are into ("Top 40" type of songs), and they both said that they liked Heal Me the best. Personally, I don't get it :sweat:

The pop songs on ASIB aren't my favorites but I actually do enjoy WDYDT? and Hair Body Face quite a bit. I just can't really get into Heal Me :laughga: Perhaps that song would be a better choice instead of WDYDT? if she decided to promote a pop song. 

That all said, I definitely want her to promote one of the ballads. ARUTW and ITA? could be fantastic hits! 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

jaXXXon

I'm glad you're not her manager because :laughga:

Also, as many have already pointed out for you, Shallow is a huge hit WW and is #1 in many countries such as the UK and Australia. And it's #3 on the Global Singles Chart.

Glamourpuss

It's simply not a good enough song for Gaga. It doesn't have longevity as it's forgetful. All of Gaga's pop songs are memorable. Pokerface hasn't faded into obscurity but WDYDT would.  

lol Shallow is her biggest hit Worldwide since Born This Way possibly even bigger in some countries. 

The only song that can also achieve this is Always Remember Us This Way. 

7 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

... if she releases and promotes Why Did You Do That? yeah you heard well

I know that many monsters don't like the song that much, BUT I have seen many people (non-monsters) on Twitter saying that issa bop, I've seen youtubers using the song in their videos, on snapchat, etc... It hasn't even been released on Gaga's youtube channel and there are already many people bopping to the song. 

And tbh it's one of my favorite songs of the ASIB soundtrack. and don't come at me with "too repetitive", "too shallow" because that never bothered you before. I really think WDYDT? has the best potential and it would definitely be very big cause it's pop, with an urban beat and it's actually a special genre cause it mixes "trap/pop" with more organic instruments like marimba and strings.

So let's wait for Gaga to release a MV on YT and then make this song go straight #1

After that she releases Is That Alright as the 4th single and the world is hers forever

To be honest... I do not listen to the pop tracks in this album because i started to appreciate Gaga's talent and those songs unfortunately do not show you how talented she is vocally and writting as well, compare to the othet songs of course. I understand that she is a pop star but her talent was hidden for the GP till Joanne and this amazing AISB album. Also, i do not think this song that you are talking about will have success. It is pretty similar to Gaga's previous music and what is selling right now is Rap, Hip-Hop, Trap... But not pop. However, the balands are something new to the public coming from Gaga and i think that's why they are streaming her music and buying it again. 

My favorite song from the album is 'Always Remember Us This Way'.

Archived