opinion

Erase One Gaga Album

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller

All the Joanne haters can choke tbh. Without it she wouldn’t have earned the Superbowl deal and ASIB would (probably) never have happened. I’m very thankful that C2C and Joanne came to be. 

FrankGutz

easily Joanne, a non event in my heart

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Suspiria
3 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

All the Joanne haters can choke tbh. Without it she wouldn’t have earned the Superbowl deal and ASIB would (probably) never have happened. I’m very thankful that C2C and Joanne came to be. 

I mean, she got asked to do ASIB before she'd even started on Joanne...

And come on, it wasn't Joanne that got her the SBHTS. It was her existing reputation as an exceptional, in-your-face pop performer that got it.

Are you telling me that (apart from MR) her popgasmic, sci-fi Versace trapeze artist performance was in any way connected to Joanne? After the simpler Coldplay performance didn't match the ratings of Katy Perry or Beyonce's extravagant sets, they were looking for TFM Gaga, not dive-bar JoanneGa.

monketsharona
23 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

ASIB really happened because she started to be seen as a great and awarded actress after AHS tbh... Not sure she would have got the role without her Golden Globe and Ryan Murphy and AHS team's support to make her shine as a lead actress

And Superbowl happened because of her huge hits. I know she said they signed her after listening to Joanne, but let's be honest, remove her smash hits they wouldn't have signer her at all. 

Monster7

ARTPOP:ladyhaha:

I'm sorry for SD, DWUW, AP, Gypsy and Applause. But I've barely listened to the other ten songs in almost five years

DONAJENDRO
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

I mean, she got asked to do ASIB before she'd even started on Joanne...

And come on, it wasn't Joanne that got her the SBHTS. It was her existing reputation as an exceptional, in-your-face pop performer that got it.

Are you telling me that (apart from MR) her popgasmic, sci-fi Versace trapeze artist performance was in any way connected to Joanne? After the simpler Coldplay performance didn't match the ratings of Katy Perry or Beyonce's extravagant sets, they were looking for TFM Gaga, not dive-bar JoanneGa.

The NFL wanted to hear her album before giving her the slot, she said it herself

Mad Onna

Glamourpuss

The ones picking Joanne don't know how to appreciate it. I think because most of you are so young. I don't mean that in a condescending way. In ten years time when you've grown up and experienced more of life you will understand it more. Gaga said she wanted to make music for the age she is at now. I am similar in age to her and was desperate for more grown up pop. I think most of you all will think the same once you've grown up a bit.

8 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

The ones picking Joanne don't know how to appreciate it. I think because most of you are so young. I don't mean that in a condescending way. In ten years time when you've grown up and experienced more of life you will understand it more. Gaga said she wanted to make music for the age she is at now. I am similar in age to her and was desperate for more grown up pop. I think most of you all will think the same once you've grown up a bit.

im ****ing old and I don't like Joanne.

Archived